Core

The Man In My Dreams

 

Hana was so pissed at L. Joe that she found her way to the rooftop. The only place where she can be alone and she can scream to the top of her lungs.

“I HATE YOU LEE BYUNGHUN!!!!!!” She screamed her larynx off. Yes, that is how much she hates L. Joe right now.

“I will never like you no matter what!” She continued.

Then something from behind moved. “Damn. Why are you making so much noise? I am trying to sleep here, Miss.” A guy with a blonde hair said.

Hana was shocked to see that she wasn’t alone.

“And who is that Lee Byunghun?” He asked as he sat down. “Why are you so mad at him?” HE asked again.

Hana rolled her eyes and infuriated upon hearing L. Joe’s name.

“The reincarnation of the devil.” She replied with a voice full of resentment making him laugh at her.

Hana glared at him. “What are you laughing about? It’s true. He walks like he is an old student, full of arrogance. And not just that, he loves to pick on me during classes and just now, we were thrown out of the room!” She ranted.

He looked at Hana weirdly. “Wait, you are Kim Hana, aren’t you?” He asked.

Hana reluctantly nodded.

He chuckled. “They said, Kim Hana is cool. Why are you like this right now?” HE asked.

Hana rolled her eyes. “That spawn of the devil makes me lose my coolness.” She said.

He laughed. Hana looked cute when she is angry. He noticed that. “By the way, I am Im Jaebum.” He said as he stretched out his hand.

Hana smiled at him and shook his hand. “Nice to meet you, Jaebum.” She said.

JB just nodded and smiled back. “So, what brings you here at my place?” He asked.

Hana looked at him weirdly. “Your place?” she asked and JB nodded. “The rooftop?” She asked. JB nodded again. “Nothing. I come here often when I needed to chill.” She replied>

“Oh…” JB said nodding. “So that’s why.” He said as he stood up. “Well, see you around, Hana. I’ll be going. You just ruined my sleep.” HE said as he waved his hand and walked out of the door.

Hana blinked at him. “What was that about?” She muttered as she walked to the cafeteria as well.

 

 

 

 

 

In the cafeteria, Hana saw L. Joe with the rest of the Teen Top again. She rolled her eyes as she saw L. Joe looking at her with apologetic eyes.

“Woah. Hana just gave us her death glare.” Chunji said as he covered his face.

Ricky nodded. “She looked so scary, hyung!” He said agreeing with Chunji.

L. Joe frowned and messed his hair.

“What happened after you were thrown out, Byunghun?” CAP asked.

L. Joe looked at them. “Well, she shouted at me telling me that it was my fault.” He said.

Changjo nodded. “Well, it is your fault.” HE said making L. Joe guiltier.

Niel hit Changjo’s head. “Aish. Maknae, you are not helping!” He said.

“OWWW! HYUNG!!!” Changjo whined. Niel just glared at him.

L. Joe sighed. “I tried apologizing but she just ran away to who knows where. I didn’t follow her because I thought she would get angrier if I insist my apology.” He said deflated.

Teen Top looked at their new friend with pitiful eyes.

They don’t get why Hana was really mad at him even if L. Joe didn’t do anything to her. Hana was not like that. They know that. But Hana’s mood would just turn gloomy once she sees L. Joe. Which they find really weird though.

This is so un-HANA-like.

“Aish!” L. Joe grunted as he messed his blonde hair.

Chunji looked at him. “It will be fine. Hana would forgive you.” He said trying to make L. Joe feel better.

Ricky nodded. “Yeah, hyung. Noona is a cool girl you know. Maybe she is just mad because it is her first time.” HE said.

Changjo nodded. “Yeah. She will get over it.” He said with thumbs up.

L. Joe nodded and smiled.

“Come on, hyung! Smile. You are the newest member of Teen Top. You shouldn’t be frowning all day. The girls would be lonely too.” Niel said as he looked at all the girls who are staring at them.

L. Joe nodded. “Thanks.” He said.

CAP patted his shoulder. “Cheer up, Byunghun.” He said.

L. Joe nodded. “Thanks.” He said.

“Oh! Hana noona with Astra!” Ricky pointed at Astra.

“Wow! Guys are really drooling over them huh.” Chunji said.

Changjo rolled his eyes. “You are secretly drooling for Mihye noona, hyung.”He said earning him a smack on the head by his hyung. “OWWW!” He whined as he held his head. “Why are the hyungs always hitting me?! This is child abuse!” HE said as CAP hit the same spot Chunji just smacked.

“HYUNG!!!!” He whined at CAP.

CAP just glared at him. “Just shut up, maknae.” He said.

Changjo helplessly nodded and shut up.

“OH! Is that Im Jaebum?” Niel asked as he pointed at JB who is walking into the school as well.

L. Joe looked at the guy. “Who is that?” He asked.

Niel came closer to L. Joe. “He is also one of the most sought after guys in the campus. He is known to be a member of Core.” HE said.

“Core?” L. Joe seemed lost.

Teen Top nodded.

“That is made up of Im Jaebum, Jang Hyunsik, Lee Minhyuk and Kim Minjun.” CAP explained.

L. Joe just looked at the members.

“They are known as the coolest guys in school.” Ricky said. “Well, before Teen Top arrived.” He added as he posed cutely.

L. Joe just rolled his eyes at the maknae. He looked at JB who is approaching Astra.

JB greeted Hana by which Hana greeted back with a smile. He also greeted the rest of the Astra and bowed.

L. Joe raised his brow feeling all jealous and stuffs. *How dare he smile at my dream girl?* He thought angrily.

“I didn’t know he is close to Astra.” Chunji asked.

“Me too.” Changjo agreed.

L. Joe looked at JB as he glared at him. *IM JAEBUM? Pffft.* HE thought as he felt so jealous about Hana smiling at some other guy.

 

 

 

 

======================================================

Hehe. New Rival? :D

Oh Yeah... I made another fic. 

Have you seen it? It is about L.

Check it here.

See you there, peeps!!!! ^^ ♥