Bumped into someone.

The Cold Assasins
"Hyung~" said jongin "what... Don't say you're hungry and want me to cook. Cook for yourself. I want to sleep" said kyungsoo while go to his room. But jongin stop him and grabbed kyungsoo's wrist. "No I won't.. I just want to have fun today with you~!" Jongin smile cutely to kyungsoo. "Have fun what?" Kyungsoo give jongin a scary glare ever. "Woaah! Don't ne-think you dude. I just want to go to amusement park with you. Have fun at there~ relieve stressed" "since when you are stressed,kkamjong?" "Since I always thinking bout you. Nah kidding!" "Geez." "Okay now to the point. You want it or not?" Jongin let kyungsoo's wrist go from his hand. "No." "Please?" "In one condition." "What?" "You have to cook for me tomorrow. A whole day!" Kyungsoo giggled. "I don't even can cook! And I don't know how to cook. Cook everything." Jongin look sad. "Look,I'm really tired always cook for you. Now you have to learn how to cook for me. Okay...?" "Fine. Let's go now" "Okay~~" jongin already deal with kyungsoo's progress. They went to amusement park. They were on the way for an hours. Finally they were arrived!~~ "hyung kajja!!" Said jongin excitement. Jongin grabbed kyungsoo's hand. And kyungsoo just followed. "Jongin,let's go to ferris wheel.." "Hyung are you kidding me? Ferris wheel is always the last! I don't like ferris wheel seriously. Let's play roller coaster~" kyungsoo eyes grew wide. He don't like roller coaster. Even he was scared of that. Caused he had a terrified experience. "Hey hey! Are you okay? Let's go!" Kyungsoo doesn't want jongin know about his trauma. "No... Can I just stay here,okay? I'm scared of things like that. I hope you understand." Kyungsoo retreat his hand from jongin. "Hyung please... Do it for me? Or I'll not be able to cook for you tomorrow." "Then I don't care. I can cook for my self. My cooking is more delicious than yours." "Ugh!! I beg you..." "If you force me like this,I'll go home now. I don't care if you really want play in here until midnight." "Fine! Don't cranky you little brat. Just stay here don't go anywhere! Understand?" "Treat me like a hyung. I'm not your dongsaeng,jongin-ah". Jongin just go like a wind 'whatever hyung' jongin's thought. He wait jongin with a silence. He just patiently wait for his best--- nope. Friend I mean. Until he bumped a tall guy. "Ah! I'm so sorry! Mianhae. Mianhae." Kyungsoo bow to the tall guys. And next to the tall guy is a cute little boy shorter than the tall ones. "That's okay.. By the way why you're not play?" The tall ask kyungsoo. "I..I wait for my friend who plays roller coaster." "Then why don't you play too?" "Uuh.. I'm kind of... Scared? Ahahaha" kyungsoo laugh awkwardly. "Same like me! Uum.. Do you want to go around with us? I'm glad if you want it! By the way my name is byun baekhyun. And this is my best friend,park chanyeol" the shorter introduce himself and his best friend park chanyeol. "I'm Do Kyungsoo.." 'Baekkie we not even know him! Don't ask him! How about he's a kidnapper or others stranger? Bad things will come to us! I don't want you to hurts baekkie' chanyeol whispered to baekhyun. 'Sssh! Shut up yeollie. I know he's a good guy. We're never ever got a bad things. Just get him happy. His eye was sad! Maybe he got bored!' Baek replied. 'Okay if say so...' "Let's go kyungsoo-ah!" "B-but" "no but!" Chanyeol smiles brightly. 'What the hell?! What about jongin? I'll get punch by him! Why I just follow them? I'm not even know them!' Kyungsoo thought while punch his head over and over again. 'I'll get into a fight with that tan boy. I hate argue.'