Alternate ending

Changes

"He left with another girl" Dongho said. "What?" I replied and stood up. I decided to go see if Junhyung was really with another girl. I finally found Junhyung with some girl. I sat a few tables away from him with Dongho. "Who do you hunk she is?" Dongho said. "I don't know." I replied. I was hoping that he wasn't cheating on me. I could barely hear his conversation from my seat. "Dongho I can't hear them that well," I spoke. "Just try moving a bit closer," he replied. "Dongho... You're helping me. Why?" I asked. "I didn't break up with you because I wanted to.. Something happened and I didn't want you to get caught up in a problem." He said. "O-oh..... Well then.. Lets stay besties ok? I miss hanging with you," I smiled and then went back to eavesdropping. I could hear some of their conversation and clearly hear him say, " wow. You are the weirdest cousin ever," I sighed in relief knowing that he didn't cheat on me. "Dongho lets go, that's his cousin," I said and we both left without being noticed. Dongho dropped me home and I thanked him. Right before I went in he kissed my forehead. "Goodnight!" He smiled and walked off. I smiled to myself and walked inside. I decided to watch some tv before Junhyung came over to hangout. We had made plans earlier. I heard the door bell ring and went to open it. I hugged Junhyung when I  saw him. He tried to kiss my forehead but I stopped him. He gave me a quizzical look. " um... Only my...bestie can kiss my forehead..." I awkwardly said. Junhyung smiled and moved lower to my lips. He placed his against mine and gave me a soft kiss. "Ok but you're bestie Can NOT kiss your lips," he said as he pulled away. I laughed at his comment and we started to watch a movie together.

 

 

 

 

(a/N ok so since its summer I have alot of free time. Should I do a sequel? Read my other stories too :) )