I would never... (2nd Half)

What happened to my old life?

Not long after they left, you left the store as well and head back home. Yummy, yummy snacks. I can't wait to get home and eat you! You think as you get out your keys to unlock the door. "Oppa! I'm home!" you call out once through the door. "Anyeong dongseng! How was your day?" "It was fine oppa. A little odd, but ok. I met this really annoying guy and a couple of his friends." "Okay Eun Hee. If you say that he was annoying..." "What oppa?" "Eun Hee, it's just that this is always what you say before you start liking them." "MWOH? I will NEVER like this guy. EVER!" "Okay, okay, whatever you say. I'm gonna go to bed now. 'Night dongseng. Saranghae." "Goodnight. Nado oppa!" After Changsub went to bed, you eat a few snacks and turn on the tv to focus on something mindless. Me? Liking Kris? No. Never going to happen. Flipping through the channels a couple of times, you turn off the tv in annoyance that nothing good was on. I should probably get ready for bed. You got up off the floor. Why do I always sit on the floor? We have a perfectly good couch. This always make my legs go numb. As you turned out the living room light and headed towards your room, you heard a loud noise. What the ??? was that? It sounded like glass breaking. You walked towards one of the few windows in your apartment and looked across the street, where the noise came from.

"What the ??? man?!?!?" someone yelled. "That was my FAVORITE cup!!!! Now it's broken."

"Calm down, Kai. It's okay. We can get a new cup. A better, bigger cup." someone said to Kai.

I wonder who that Kai person is. "You better promise me Lay!" Kai said, obviously on the brink of tears. Wow, what a baby. you thought, just as another person said "Man. Tell me again Kris-hyung, why we always have to baby him when he's drunk?" "To tell you the truth Suho, I have no idea." You have go to be freakin kidding me. I can't even...just kill me now. This is too ironic to be real life. I give up. I am DONE!! Yes, on every other place on earth, Kris just had to be living across the street from you. Pretty ironic, huh? Even though it was getting late, you didn't get ready for bed like you originally planned. What did you do? You got cozy right in front of the window. Eun Hee, you're not a stalker. This is just to get information. What? It's not like I have bionoculars that I watch people with. This isn't "Flower Boy Next Door." even though it very well could be. Those guys look pretty good, and can rock eyeliner. Especially that guy Baekhyun. you thought to yourself as you started drifting off into sleep. Im not a stalker...

__________________________________________________________________________________

"EUN HEE!!! WAKE UP!!!!" you heard a yell.

"Uh. What? Why are you so loud?"

"Eun Hee. Did you sleep out here all night?"

"No. What are you talking about?" you replied still in a sleepy daze.

"I asked if you slept in our living room all night."

After a couple of moments, your mind became wide awake.

"What the ??? How did I get out here?" you said trying to think it through.

"Thats what I'm wondering too Eun Hee." Changsub said.

The memories of your people watching last night came back to your mind. Pabo! Why didn't I go up to my room? "Eun Hee, I'm waiting for you to explain..."

Crap! I can't tell him that I was watching Kris and his friends. Then he'll think for sure that I like him. You try to avoid the question. "Oppa, how did you sleep?" "Eun Hee, tell me whats going on right now." "Oppa, nothing is going on! I swear!" you reply. "Eun Hee. Im not kidding." "All I wanted to do last night was watch some tv and I felt tired so i turned off the tv and fell alseep." Well thats not a total lie. "Dongseng, you know that if anything is going on, you can talk to me." "Yes, oppa. I promise to come talk to you if theres a problem." "Okay good. Now go get ready for school." "Araso oppa." You run to the bathroom and get into the shower. What was I thinking last night?