No Matter What

What Love Can Make

The blonde boy smiled softly at her, reaching out his hand for her. "Come. I have come to take you with me," he said faintly and the girl stared at him, confused. "T-Take me..?W-Why?"
He chuckled. "Silly girl, it is time."
Her eyes widened. "T-Time? Wh-What do y-you mean?" she asked, horrified at his sudden words.
"It is time for you to come. Lets love each other in the other world.."
Her body trembled and her hands shook. "N-No..I..I do not w-want to. N-No," she shook her head vigoriously. "I..I-I---Am not going w-with you. I d-do not want t-to."
The boy slightly frowned. "Why?" he asks, his voice sounded weak and inaudible for her to even hear. "Why?"
"Be-Because...I..I have s-someone already..And, I..Do not want t-to leave..Him.." she told him, nervousness was eating her up, that her whole body shook uncontrollably.
"Who..Is he..?"
"He is...K-Kim...T-Taehyung.."

Jin turned to look at the young girl, his expression unreadable, but in his eyes showed that he was confuse himself. "What do you mean?" He asks and she sighed, forcing herself to look up at him. Her eyes were soon blurred by her tears. "V Oppa, h...He is in tr-trouble as well..Not just Ji Ae Unni.." she said and a tear trickled down her cheek. "Sh-She has found someone, Oppa..And, th-that person is..Taehyung.."
They all froze at her statement, their body numb all ovver. It was as if they all had paralyzed.
"But..There is also one more person that she still wants..."
They all blinked, horrified by the next person that she wanted. There was no need to say it, they all knew pretty well who that person was already.
"That one person is---"
"Me, I know.." Jin spoke and lowered his head. "I know very well that she wants me, more then Taehyung too, probably...I know.." he murmured, clenching his fists.
"Hy-Hyung.." the maknae uttered and the leader put a hand on the young boy's shoulder, signaling him not to. With a sigh, he nodded. He knew better then to make Jin, his own friend that he cared for, pissed off.
Melanie ran over to Jin and embraced him into a hug. "I am so sorry..I am the one to blame.." she sobbed, "I am so sorry, Oppa..I really am.."
Jin her hair, gently and softly. "Do not blame yourself. It is not your fault.." he whispered, trying to sooth her, but it wasn't working. After all, she was a really stubborn girl who refuses to listen to other's words, no matter what.

His friends watched. Mixed emotions, sadness, anger, fear, stayed nuzzled in them, not gentle but hard as the feelings crawled inside every one and each of them.

"But, I love you.."
She shook her head. "That was before. Now, is now."
He frowned at her words, not liking the sound of it. Not wanting to rush their time, he nodded. "Fine..I will let you make your decision..But, if he does not love you in return, you are coming with me," he stated, meaning what he had said and she nodded, smiling meekly at him.
He sighed and lowered his eyes to the ground. He was angry and sad, the feelings choking him more and more. Tears, unexpectedly slipped out of his eyes and tumbled one after one down his already pale cheeks. "Even death, I still love you.." he whispered and looked up at her, his gaze blurred with tears. "But, why? Why did your heart change? Why?"
He took a step closer to her and she back away, afraid of his next action.
The boy stopped. "Don't..It hurts.." he murmured.
She stopped.
He took another step towards her, smiling familiarly at her He then pulled her into a tight hug, that even though his pulse was not pumping or, his heart was not beating, he could still feel the familiar feeling rushing through him when he was still alive.
That feeling still has not left her yet, either.
"No matter what, I will still love you.."

Eunjoo stared at her boyfriend lovingly. She loved him more than anything, but not as much as she wanted Jin. She only wanted him for her own, not Ji Ae. Of course, she does not know their relationship, Ji Ae barely talk or tell her anything.
An amused smiled planted on her lips. No matter what, she was going to have them both for herself, no matter how much it takes. She was going to make them both hers at all cost. Either life or death, she would do anything to make them hers.
"Hm. You must really love my face," V spoke suddenly, startling her and he chuckled, then giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry if I startled you."
She pouted at him. "Do not ever do that again."
He smiled and pinched her cheek. "Is my Joo angry at me?" he cooed and she slapped his hand away. "Stop it, Oppa. You are going to rip my cheek off," her voice sounded annoyed and he frowned. "You are a little grumpy today, are you okay?"
Eunjoo nodded, faking a smile. "I am fine, Oppa. Do not worry about me," she said and he smiled half-heartedly. "Arasso."
But, one thing he noticed for sure was, she had been a little moddy lately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Gasped* What do think is going to happen? And, OMG, isn't her dream scary?
Maybe? Yes?
Oh well...
I won't tell you yet. You guys will have to find out in the next chapters...

 

 

After I get back from my school's open house.
School starts in a week! Eep! ><