Chapter 6: Nicole :) No it can't be------------Why!

Running away from reality [Edited]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Khun?" a voice asked.

 

Khun turned and saw Nichan's ex-girlfriend, Nicole Heathers, half-American, half-Brazilian lady. Then he turned to Nate.

 

"Nathian, go find some books and tell me if you want to buy it" Khun said.

"Okay, Daddy" Nate said as he ran happily.

 

"Nicole!" Khun exclaimed. "How are you?" he asked.

"Fine, Khun-ah" Nicole said.

"Wait, how long are you here in Korea?" Khun asked.

"A month, I'm just here with my sister-in-law" Nicole said. "By the way, how's Nico?" she asked.

"Your kid's fine but he told me he don't want to see you because you didn't kept your promise" Khun said disappointed.

"Oh, tell him I'm sorry and I'll make it up to him" Nicole said disappointedly.

"Sure, Nico is my nephew and we all love him" Khun said.

"Thanks Khun" Nicole said while smiling. "I didn't know you had a son, wait is he your biological?" she asked.

"Wait what do you mean?" Khun asked confused.

"I mean is he your son, as in real son" Nicole explained to him.

"Yeah, Nate's my son, my biological, my real son" Khun said.

"Oh, who's the lucky girl?" Nicole asked happily.

"There's no lucky girl, she left us" Khun said as he shook his head.

"Oh, sorry" Nicole said, feeling bad about Khun. "Such a waste, she left you and your son, you, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul, one of the most handsome and kindest guy in the world! and your son, one of the cutest kid in the world! and I can't believe it what's the reason!" Nicole exclaimed.

"I don't know" Khun said stopping his smile, because of Nicole's action.

"Did you cheat?" Nicole asked as she narrowed her eyes.

"No! I never cheated on anyone" Khun defended.

"Did you fight?" Nicole asked again.

"NO" Khun answered.

"Did she cheat on you?" Nicole asked.

"NO" Khun answered too.

"Did you made something unacceptable?" Nicole asked.

"No, I never did, she just left and before that she even accepted Raeven being my son and Raeve loved her and he called her Mommy" Khun explained.

"Then what's the problem?" Nicole asked as she crossed her arms

"Maybe her family didn't accept our relationship and forced her to leave us and they might not know about MY child" Khun said, he's not being selfish but Victoria left him and he raised Nate so of 'course he refer Nate as MY son, not OUR son. He really emphasized the word MY.

"You remind me my sister-in-law, she was forced to leave her boyfriend because of my in-laws, they didn't like her boyfriend, I don't know why, she describe him so perfectly, the ideal man, I mean even her brother, my husband, Nico's step-dad like him, but because for some reason he didn't show it infront of his parents, he always comfort her sister back then and I think her sister is hiding something, but never make it obvious and by the way she was also an idol" Nicole said.

"Who is she?" Khun asked curiously.

Nicole was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter