f o u r

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Nara's POV

RINNNGG!! Shut up alarm! 

Noo!! School with the Bastard. I got out of bed and had a nice shower. I got changed into my new uniform. I tied my hair back into a ponytail. Back in Australia I went to a private school and they were strict about having the hair tied back. I guess I am addicted to having my hair up. 

In Korea, I heard that you could leave your hair out. When you had your hair out it was classified as being "popular". People are so up themselves. Like seriously. This was my first korean school I'm attending to. YAY!! Not. 

 

I went down to have breakfast with the Jeon's. I only saw Appa Gyu. 

"Good morning, Appa" 

"Good morning darling, you better eat fast to get to school early. You need to go to the office to get your schedule and need a tour," 

"Ne" 

I quickly ate and damn it was sahh good. I grabbed my bag and then I thought about Jungkook. 

"Appa, where's Jungkook?"

"Oh, could you wake him up and please do anything to wake him up," 

I nodded and hid a smirk. Just you wait Jungkook. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. There was no response. I called his name out, still no response. I kicked the door down and still sleeping. 

"BASTARD!!! Get UP!! " 

no response... Ha playtime. 

I got a bucket and filled it with cold water with ice and gathered flour. 

 

Jungkook's POV

I leaned in and kissed ......... 

SPLASH!!  I woke up from my sleep. 

It was cold water and.. HIT!! Flour? 

"What the HELL?!?" 

"Ya, wake up your dad told me to wake you up. He also said do whatever it takes to wake you up. I was knocking on your door crazily, I yelled your name out and called you a bastard, you Bastard. I kicked your door down and then woke you up like this." Explained Nara.

I looked at the floor and saw my door. Oh mother of god. She can't go kicking people's doors down.

"Hurry up I need to go to school,"whined Nara. I stared at her blankly.

"Hurry up and I won't kill  you and wake you up like this ever again" she said angrily.

I quickly got changed and grabbed a piece of toast and headed out.

 

Nara"s POV

"Ya, I will take my car and you take your car kay," I said.

Jungkook got in his car and drove off fast. Temper temper temper. 

I followed him to school and got out of my car. I walked in the school. I saw a room of ez giving me stares. Weow, Please take a picture of me, it would last longer. And taking a picture it costs $10. Wait, I know why they are staring at me. I look ugly and look like a nerd. I walked myself to the office and saw P.O. 

"P.O whatcha you doing here?" 

"Joon told me to come here cause they saw EXO last night and they fought. Joon is in the hospital, don't worry Nara, he is fine. Changing topic why are you dressed like that?" 

"Disguise, why?"

"You look ugly like that  but you are beautiful in the inside haha. Next week change your looks ok cause Joon told me you need to get closer to Jungkook, he was wondering being  his girlfriend or being a close friend,"nervously said P.O.

"I will, don't worry, what class you in?"

"3-B"

"3-A hahah walk together?" 

"Yeh sure"

We both headed out and got stares from the students. "Wow look at him, so freaken handsome." "Oppa sit at me with lunch"" Why is he with the new ugly girl ewww".

We both walked to our classes. I waited for  the teacher. 

"Oh. Hello you must be Lee Nara, call me Mr Kim" 

"Yeh, hello,"

"Class, welcome our new student Lee Nara," he looked at me and said "You wanna introduce  your self?" I nodded.

"Hello my  name is Lee Nara ,  I just recently moved here, I came from Australia please treat me well. Thank you,"

"Australian,  interesting , Nara sit next to Jungkook" 

 

Jungkook's POV 

Me? There are plenty of other seats. Now she is going to ruin my reputation. Haha my fans giving her death stares. I wonder how long can she last? Meh, I just need to get her out of my house first but how? 

I just stared at Nara as she put her stuff down and really listened to the lesson. What a Nerd. 

Author's POV 

The bell rang signalling lunchtime. Jungkook went out to the classroom to the cafeteria, his fans complimented and felt shame towards him because he was sitting next to Nara the new Nerd. 

Nara was the last to leave the classroom. She just thought for a while and went to lunchtime. Until someone stopped her in her tracks......