16

Inseparable

 

Woori’s shoulders moved fluidly to the beat of the music, sweat started to dampen on her forehead.

“How do they perform this? It’s too…” Key murmured as Taemin and her faced each other again. Taemin almost laughed.

“Too touchy, right?” Woori said before Taemin let go of her thigh.

“It’s their concept, it’s unique.” Onew nodded.

 

Woobin was on his way to meet Yemi, when he noticed a familiar figure standing at the Cartier shop.

“Shopping?”

Minah looked up.

“It’s for work.” She replied, Woobin nodded.

“You? Shopping?”

“I’m off to meet Yemi.”

Minah nodded, Woobin’s brows furrowed.

“Then go, don’t keep her waiting.”

“Minah~”

“Don’t start talking about it, I don’t want to hear anything about that.” Minah said before turning away.

 

Woori wrapped herself in her hoodie as she stepped out of the building and crossed to café in front of the building.

She paused as she noticed her older brother’s car parked at the lot of the shop. She put on her hood and went inside.

Yemi was chatting with a friend and her brother was ordering. Woori pulled her hood down.

“Whoa, he’s taking you out too.”

“Of course, I have to get the Kims under my leash. Like I said, they’re loaded.”

Woori’s lips turned upward.

“What about the ex?”

Kris.

“You still have feelings for him, don’t you?”

Woori paused, her fingers curled inside her pockets.

“I….I’ll have to make him realize that he did a mistake. I….will have him back.”

With that, Woori pulled her hood down and faced them, Yemi’s eyes widened.

Then Woori smiled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that you wont get my family under your leash.”

“Woori, we didn’t see~”

Woori turned away and left.

 

Woori stepped out from the shop.

She knew it. Yemi was just using her family.

She ran her hand through her hair as she crossed the street, and Kris. Kris has no idea how much she changed. Or how different Yemi is.

Woori was about to dash for the entrance, when she felt two arms engulf her.

She calmed down as she recognized the familiar scent.

“I’m sorry.” Kris murmured. Woori shook her head before Kris let go.

“This doesn’t change anything.” She stated, Kris nodded.

“But Kris….can..it be not her?” She asked.

“Ri~”

“Can’t you like somebody else instead?” She pleaded slightly.

Woori was never the type who worked well under pressure, she didn’t like it all. She had to protect her brother and Kris.

“Ri~”

“Just not her, please. I’m worried she might not be the same Yemi as before.”

Kris managed to smile then gently he planted his lips on hers.

Woori’s eyes doubled in size.

 

“I…have so much to tell you.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++