Betraying

Him in Mirror

Chapter 10

 

"Jungkook won't be bothering us for a while." Taehyung said.

You nodded as you kept your pace with Taehyung's. The both of you walked along the broken stone walls , keeping some distance between the both of you.

You could feel Taehyung taking glances at you and you wanted to talk to him so badly. You were still confused with everything he had just said to you just now.

 

"He is Jungkook's half?... How can they be so different..." You thought as you stared at the bright moon above.

"Hey... Taehyung... I want to ask if.." You paused and waited for Taehyung's reply.

"Do you want to return Earth?" Taehyung asked as if he knew what you were thinking about.

"Yeah do you?" You curiously asked.

"I do." Taehyung smiled.

"But I can't." He continued.

"What ?!"

"Once I've stepped into Jungkook's world, I can't go back, its the same for him. Thats why he didn't come off the mirror."

You stared at Taehyung with confusion in your eyes.

"But if Jungkook came into our world, it will be benefitual for him isn't it?" You asked.

"No. If he did, he would vanish within a month."

"So will you...." You slowly asked trying to calm down your fast beating heart.

"Yes."

Your heart sank.

"How do we get back?"

Taehyung looked at you when he sensed anxiousness in your voice.

"I don't know..If Jungkook lets us.."

You took hold of Taehyung's hand and walked quickly, heading straight to the large hut by the rocks.

"Where are you going?!" Taehyung shouted behind you.

You stopped your tracks and turned around to face Taehyung.

"We need to get back to earth." You let out an irritated tone.

Taehyung blinked his eyes a serveral times and pulled his wrist away from your grip.

"Whats wrong?"

"I.. I can't go back.." Taehyung muttered.

"Why!??"

"I told you,I can't unless Jungkook and I become one." Taehyung said with a serious tone.

"Unless you and Jungkook and you become one?"

"Yes."

"And how do you do that?"

"I don't know!"

"How could you not know?!" You almost screamed.

"Because I don't know!"

The both of you were already fighting.

"Woah woah chill guys." Jungkook sneakily appeared.

"YOU!!" You shouted at Jungkook.

"What.." Jungkook flashed an innocent face.

"You said you would send us back to earth!"

Jungkook laughed.

"One way in, no way out."

"I'm sure Taehyung knows too." Jungkook smirked towards Taehyung.

At a glance, you could see Jungkook signaling Taehyung something.

"Look Hyemi, I'm really sorry but... This is the best for you." Taehyung slowly said, stepped towards you and rested his hands on your shoulders. You were confused of what he was saying and was about to ask him but out.

"I'm really sorry." Taehyung whispered into your ears and gently placed you by a rock.

"Look.. just erase her memories and send her back to Earth." Taehyung said in a serious tone as he tied up your hands.

Jungkook glared at Taehyung.