Eleven

Choosing the Right One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris was sitting on his throne outside, and the ladies were by his sides waiting for the match to start. "I hope you do enjoy the fight," Kris said. Two people came out; both were criminals, and they had to fight on the battlefield. The tall, muscular man swung his sword, and the other man was cut into two. The girls screamed and looked away in fear.

"Is that all you got?!" Shouted the man. One of Kris's men went on to the battlefield to fight against the man. However, the criminal was tough. He hurt eight men; there's a 60% chance they might die.

"Tao, teach him a lesson," Kris said and smirked at the criminal, and the latter shouted angrily. Kris looked around and saw no sign of Jea, 'She must have been too scared to watch.' Kris thought to himself. The other girls' face were turning white from all the blood that has been spill "Ladies tough up, you never know when the palace will become a battlefield." Kris said.

"You’re perfectly right," Haru said, Kris looked at the girl and noticed she was the one who was talking to one of the ministers he had to be careful. Kris checked out the girl, finally noticing that she was smiling at Tao when he came to the field to fight the man. Haru had long beautiful jet black hair and sharp makeup that made her look mature.

Tao was fighting the criminal with his amazing martial arts skills that were top notch. It has been an hour, and the two parties were still fighting. Tao was starting to get tired. Tao's movements were getting slower, and it was hard for him to keep up with the criminal. Tao fell onto his knees while painting.

The criminal raised his sword as he was ready to strike a killing blow to Tao. But the sword never did touch Tao. Instead, it hit another blade, a beautiful white katana with a white shaft. Tao looked up and smiled as he saw his captain Mei saving his life. "Thanks," Tao said as he panted.

Mei was dressed in white men clothes and a white scarf which covered her nose under, with her hair up in a bun Mei looked just like a guy. Mei used her sword to push the criminal a couple steps back as she pointed her sword at the criminal and said. "You dare touch or hurt my team I will kill you."

The criminal laughed, "I'd like to see you try, you tiny little weakling." the Criminal said and charged for Mei. Mei quickly pulled Tao up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter