Chapter 5

The Stripper

“Yoona.” Said Yuri as she stared at her cousin who was lost in her thoughts. She poked the girl on her cheek, only to be ignored once again.

“I think she’s dead.” Said Sooyoung as she waved her hand in front of Yoona’s eyes.

“She’s not dead.” Hyoyeon said while smirking. “Look at that grin on her face, she probable hired again that girl she liked so much.

“Really?” Sooyoung exclaimed. “This one turned out to be a ert too? I think it runs in the family.” She continued while pointing at Yuri.

“Yah! I’m no ert!” Yuri replied while smacking the taller girl’s shoulder.

“I have walked in on you and Jessica more times that my poor innocent brain can tolerate! You’re one hell of a ert!”

“I have walked in on you and Sunny too! And it was pretty weird! I know you are a shikshin but seriously? Eating spaghetti from her?”

“Yah! Kwon Yuri! One does not simply shout those kind of things in public!”

“Then you should speak lower!”

“Like this?” Said Sooyoung while lowering her tone, sounding like a guy.

“Ugh!” Yelled Yuri as she shook Sooyoung. “Anyway, the most erted one here is Hyoyeon, she was the one who knew where to look for good stripper for Yoona’s birthday.”

“You hired strippers for Yoona’s birthday?!” Exclaimed two high pitched voices that the two girls who were arguing knew all too well, they turned pale immediately and Hyoyeon bursted out laughing at how whipped her friends were.

“Baby!” Exclaimed Yuri as she approached her girlfriend and hugged her lovingly. “I’ve missed you so much, how was your day, my love?”

Jessica sighed, knowing it was her girlfriend’s dumb way of distracting her. 

“You!” Yelled Sunny as she noticed Sooyoung was trying to flee from the scene. “Come here!”

“Yoona!” Yelled Jessica with a very high pitched voice, being able to bring back to reality the daydreaming girl.

“Oh… hi Jess, hi Sunny.” Said Yoona slightly confused as she stared at the two mentioned girls, who didn’t look very happy. 

 “Is it true that this erted idiots hired you a stripper for your birthday?” Exclaimed Sunny as she crossed her arms and looked disapprovingly at Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon while Jessica was freezing them with her icy-glare.

As Yoona processed what Sunny had asked, her cheeks turned a bright red, her doe shined shined bright with happiness and a dorky grin appeared on her features.

“Is that a yes?” Asked Jessica as she noticed the younger one wasn’t planning on actually replying anytime soon.

“Yes…” Answered the youngest one absentmindedly.

“Are you okay?” Asked Sunny as she placed her hand on top of Yoona’s forehead, wondering if she was sick.

“I’m wonderful today, Sunny.” Replied Yoona simply.

“It’s just that she liked her gift so much,” Said Hyoyeon with a ert smile on. “That she hired her again.”

Yoona nodded, a bright smile on her features.

“Is she that good of a stripper?”

“She’s like a goddess!” Exclaimed Yoona. “Seriously… so beautiful, so hot, so y, so cute, so smart…” Yoona trailed off as she started daydreaming once again, her thoughts filled with Seohyun’s hips swaying, her skirt falling to the ground, revealing those milky thighs and legs that were able to turn her on mercilessly, then she remembered that sweet smile, her strange liking of Keroro, her dreams to became a UN ambassador and how her idol in life was Ban Ki Moon, all of those strange and weird factors that along with the fact that she was a stripper didn’t make sense at all.

“You learned she was smart from the way she was dancing?” Asked a confused Jessica.

“Oh no, I hired her again just to talk with her and get to know her better.” Answered Yoona simply, the two girls looked at her confused.  

“Is that some sort of code to saying that you had with her?” Asked Sunny as she tilted her head slightly, not really understanding.

“No! She’s a stripper, not a hooker.” Answered Yoona sternly. “When I said I hired her to talk with her and get to know her better I meant it.”

“You’re so weird.” Said Jessica as she knuckled Yoona’s forehead.

“Why?”

“I mean, you literally have half campus drooling at your feet, yet, you go and hire a stripper just to talk.” She said disbelievingly. “I don’t get you.”

“Well, I don’t really get it either… she’s just so… special, so different, I HAD to know her.”

“Special how?” Asked Yuri, looking directly in her eyes. “If you tell me a valid reason to let you keep up with this, I won’t tell your parents.”

“What!?” Exclaimed Yoona, suddenly remembering she spent half of her allowance in hiring Seohyun.

“You heard me. I don’t want you to come crying to me later because you’re just a client to that girl. Tell me why it is worth your time and your money that stripper.”

“Well…” Yoona gulped loudly, she was sure the girl was worth her time, but would they truly understand it? “She’s different.”

“Go on.”

“She looks so fierce… so confident while dancing, but the moment the music’s over… she turns so shy.” She said while picturing the cute blush on her face. “She follows every single rule and doesn’t drink, which is weird since she works as a stripper and… after I talked with her, she has such big dreams, great aspirations, she’s so smart… she has a complicated background from what I could understand… only two people support her in life and none of those are her parents… she’s hardworking and is currently studying law.”

“So she’s a stripper just for the money?” Asked Sooyoung.

“I think so… she doesn’t want me to ask her questions that are a bit too personal… she thinks that someone hiring her just to talk with her is something she can’t believe.”

“No one can, Yoona.” Said Yuri while looking at her. “That girl works as an entertainer, just for adults. The people you pay just to get to talk to them are psychologists, not strippers.”

“I know.” Answered Yoona. “But psychologists aren’t as pretty and y as she is.” She continued, trying to lighten the mood.

“There are some pretty hot psychologists out there Yoona… have you met Kwon Boa or-” Before Sooyoung could continue, Sunny had slapped the back of her head. “But you know, those girls aren’t my type, I’m more into very short girl who have some big b-” Once again unable to continue as she was interrupted by her girlfriend who was now blushing and had smacked her once again.

“Sooyoung!”

“What?” She asked. “I’m not lying and it’s a good thing, isn’t it?”

“Yeah, no worries Sunny.” Said Hyoyeon as she placed her arm on Sunny’s shoulders. “It’s not like we don’t notice them.” Looking down at Sunny's chest, obviously pointing out the prominent assets the shorter girl possessed. 

Sunny blushed harder as everyone laughed at her embarrassment and Yoona thanked whatever god was helping to divert the attention from her.

 

 

She was glad that her encounter with the girls didn’t end in disaster, although seeing Sunny and Jessica scold Yuri and Sooyoung after they had stopped teasing Sunny was great, and she was even more glad Yuri had agreed to not telling her parents.

“If she breaks your heart, don’t come crying to me.” She had said. “But if you just turn on the charms you inherited from me and everything will be alright.”

Yeah, humbleness ran in the family.

As she entered her apartment, she threw herself in the couch in the same spot she had sat down just the day before, staring mindlessly to her right, examining the spot where Seohyun had sat down just the day before, thinking thoroughly about everything they talked about.

She then stared with a grin just in front of her, picturing perfectly how the girl’s clothes had fallen to the floor just the day before, not really being able to remember where the clothes had fallen off since she was way busier examining the stripper’s body as she danced along the rhythm of the song.

An all too familiar tone resounded in the background and Yoona started to hum along with it, it wasn’t until she started singing along with the lyrics that she realized that the music was coming from her phone, indicating that someone was calling her.

She quickly took out her phone and stared at the screen, scared to answer.

Kim Taeyeon was the one that was calling her.

She felt a shiver run down her spine as she slided to unlock her phone and she answered the phone.

“Hello, Taeyeon?” She asked, a bit scared and she was sure her voice reflected her fear perfectly.

She heard an angelic laugh and she wondered for a second if the shorty devil that scared her so much could be the owner of such laugh.

“No need to sound so scared, it’s not Taeyeon-unnie.” Said a voice from the other line. “It’s me, Seohyun.”


I'm sorry for taking so long to update... I am honestly sorry, it's just that the heat doesn't let me concentrate T.T  (Seriously in my city we're like... 46 degrees Celsius)

But well, here it is,  this was more of a stress relief for me... that's why it's funny, I'm sorry if it's not what you expected.... but it's just that I'm planning a very cool plot for the next few chapters xD

So well...

comment, subscribe and upvote if you liked it. 

Until Next Time :D

By the way, my new story is already posted xD check it out if you want, I'll update the first chapter today or tomorrow

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/756258/rebel-love-soosun-taeny-yoonhyun-yulsic-yoonhyunhyo