Chapter 4

STOLEN MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

V's POV

 

We - Me and Jimin - got scolded by Rapmon when we arrived home and told them about what happened at the university. Well, actually it was our fault had left Rena alone. But, in other side, me or Jimin didn't need to get it.

"Look, I just want to save the human when the thieves tried to kidnapped them! There's so much thieves around there!" I said. " And - "

The only one you need to protect is her!" J Hope cut and scolded me. "Don't think about other human! They have their own patron!"

"Not all of them," Jimin said.

J Hope sighed as he shook his head. Rapmon just looked at us in silent, then he moved and hit our head. Man, that's hurt my heart than my head.

"How's there, Jin?" Rapmon asked to Jin who was doing something to heal Rena on the bed. He tried to brought back her memories.

"Fortunately they're not bring that much. Her memory is safe," Jin said. "They only got her random memories." Jin finished his healed then sat on the edge of the bed. He looked so much exhausted. Jin's eyes met me, he smiled slightly. "It's okay. It's our fault too for letting you two with her outside."

Ah~ he always this kind-hearted. Made me more guilty. I stared at Rena slightly then went to rooftop. It's a dawn, watching the sun set made me missed my hometown. Aish~ Why am I being so this dramatic?

I took a seat on the edge of the building, let my feet hanging. I listened to the other's mind, they're tried to shield Rena's mind. My mind travelled to the moment at the university. Fortunately we could found her sooner, if were not, maybe we would lost her now. It's bad if we were failed to protected her on our first week. We would got punishment from everybody, mentor and the worst from her godly parent. And it's because of me. And Jimin. But, hey~ We've tried to rescued so much human! No, no... It still pur fault. Whatever the reason, we shouldn't left her.

I sighed halfheartedly, I lied my back on the floor-cement. I looked at the sky which started darken and I closed my eyes. Now, the world was changed. The villains was improved. They're no longer moved in the night, but now they're move in the day.

"Hey."

I opened my eyes and saw Rena stood above me. She smiled, then sat beside me. I sat up and held her hand.

"It's dangerous. You might be fall," I said.

Rena chuckled. "Don't worry. I've sit here for the rest of my life."

"You go here often?" I started to have longer conversation with her. I didn't know, maybe for paid a little my guilt.

"Yep. I love this place. This roof is my favorite place ever!"

"What's so special about the roof?"

"Oh, the moon, the stars, the shimmering skyline... You can't not fall in love with the roof!" She said with shimmering eyes. I more love that one.

"You're right..." I agreed. Then, we spent the time in awkward silent. But, she looked like not bothered with it. "Sorry for what happened at the university."

"You should!" she glared at me. "I got hit on the face! Aish~ Where the heck are you when i was in trouble?"

"Sorry..." I didn't make an excused again. It's all my fault. Not even the thieves.

She pulled her hand from me and waved her hand. "Never mind. That's what should be happen, right before you're all here."

I grinned and nudged her with elbow.

"Hey! You'll make me falling down!" she elbowed me back. And then we're laughed.

We back in silent again. Watched the shimmering city light. I couldn't really read her mind. I thought Jin was successed put the shield in her.

"Rena-ya... You're here..."

Rena and I turned back and saw that chesse detective walked approached us - aproached her, actually. He couldn't saw me by the way.

"Suho-oppa!" Rena's pupil got widen and welcomed he to sat next her. "You're back! How's the case?"

Well, I have no intention to listened their conversation. So, I popped to other side of the roof and watched her from a far. I scanned around to made sure that there's no the thieves here. I lifted my head to saw the shimmering skyline, but now it changed into all dark. Suddenly the lighting crackled overhead and the wind blowed hard. Weird.

"Kyaaaaa!!!"

"Rena-ya!!!" Suho voice heard.

I looked at the place where Rena suppossed to sat, but she's not there, only Suho screamed and looked at down.

Shoot!

I ran to the edge and jumped to reached Rena who fell down freely. The wind blowed harder and the rain started to fell.  My eyes are closed by the rain, i couldn't saw Rena properly. I tried to popped closer to her but suddenly the storm churned into a miniature hurricane. Funnel c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter