Final

Irene's Habit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi was a trainee in SM Entertainment for 2 years before she saw a girl that really stood out among the crowd. Nope, it was not that she was tall but it was the fact that her cold and icy face, just like Jessica from Girls' Generation, caused many other trainees to shun her away from them. Even though that happened, she did not let it get to them and still did her part in training everyday. Her face was probably one of the prettiest among the trainees, and it also caused many to be jealous of her. But sometimes, she would get "bullied" by the seniors and it wasn't until one day, Seulgi decided that she had seen enough and told herself to go and befriend that certain girl with long brown hair.

Even though Seulgi was already one of the seniors in the trainee hierachy, she was also quite afraid to approach the girl because, as all of you have guessed it, there were many nasty rumours about Irene-saying that she hooked up with one of the upper management in SM so that she can become a trainee or that she slept with all those senior trainees or even the fact that she was violent to other trainees just because she was prettier than them. Slowly approaching the girl that was taking a rest, Seulgi tried to start a conversation with her.

"Hello, my name is Seulgi. What's yours?" Seulgi smiled.

"Umm... my name is Bae Joohyun, you can call me Joohyun" the girl replied shyly.

Seulgi thought, how can such a girl so shy be capable of doing those things that she was rumoured to be doing?

"Which year were you born in?"

"1991, you?"

"Omo! You are older than me, I should call you unnie instead" Seulgi laughed.

And since then, Seulgi and Joohyun became good friends since their first meeting. And there was one habit of Joohyun that would always get to Seulgi-the girl loves skinship too much. It doesn't matter whenever or wherever they are, Joohyun would never fail to grab hold of Seulgi's hand and start skipping around the company, which earned stares of many other trainees. Or it could be a time when it was just after training and with Seulgi resting at a corner, Joohyun would just come and lay her head on Seulgi's lap. Joohyun is actually not the shy girl that she really is. Sometimes, when she feels tired after training, she would just go up to Seulgi and hug her out of nowhere, saying that she is tired and she just wants a hug. This habit is really getting to Seulgi.

But then again, who wouldn't love skinship from Joohyun?

----

After calling in four trainees into a room and settling them down, one of the managers said. 
 

"All four of you are going to debut under a group. The name has not been decided yet but, to get all of you familiarised with each other, you will be moving into a dorm together. Joohyun, since you are the oldest, you will be the leader and I believe that you can do well."

The four girls could not believe their ears. Shock and happiness was clearly shown on their faces, none of them expected that their debut day would come and their dreams would finally be able to come true. Right after that meeting, the girls went to pack their stuff and it will be the first time that they are going to move into a dorm with strangers, with the exception of Seulgi and Joohyun being friends already. Moving into a dorm, they realised it wasn't that big and they had to share a room! Four people sharing a room, man, it is going to be squeezy. Well, it is a good thing for Joohyun though, haha. 

After gathering them into the living room, Joohyun got the other girls into a circle since she is the leader now and she told herself that she is going to try her best to be a real leader for the rest of the girls. Wanting to know the other two unfamiliar faces better, she started off by introducing herself. "Hello, my name is Joohyun, and I was born in 1991."

After hearing the introduction of the oldest girl there, the others started introducing themselves. They are Seunghwan and Sooyoung, last but not least, Seulgi. After moving into the dorm together, you can safely say that they got close to each other really fast and this is when Joohyun's habit started kicking in. She just loves doing skinship with people that she is comfortable with. Once, Seunghwan was in the kitchen, cooking a really simple meal for the girls and Irene jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter