Making a Decision.

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"All of ours," Woohyun pointed to himself and Infinite. My jaw dropped a little bit, which caused Woohyun to smirk. I quickly closed my mouth, hoping nobody else had seen it. Well this is going to be fun. I plopped myself down on their couch, rubbing my face in frustration. I already can't stand the person, now I have to be around him more often, not just that I work for the bastard. I sighed, I have to think of something quick before I end up having to rub all of these guys' limbs. It's actually not that bad since they are pretty attractive (A/N: THEY'RE FRIGGEN HOT MAN!~ kekeke), but still I'm definitely, not in the slightest bit, fond of any of them. I suddenly thought of something.

"You want me to be your masseuse?" I couldn't help myself from smirking.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"You want me to be your masseuse?" I noticed the the end of turn up slightly. What is she doing?

"Well, wouldn't it be a bit weird for the opposite to be rubbing or massaging you? I mean, others do it, but it's their actual profession..." She trailed off.

"So, our 'Ice Queen' can't handle massaging males?" I let out a chuckle.

"No, it's just I find this an excuse to get me to rub your bodies. It's a bit odd for people your age to already be in need of massages," She narrowed her eyes at us, making them almost the same size as Suggyu hyung's. I didn't think that was possible... Wait! Did she just accuse us of being erts! I was about to burst again, how dare she?!

"Yah! Lee Eun-" I started, but was cut off by someone putting a hand over my mouth.

"Eunhee-ssi, I know we haven't been on good terms recently, but I'm sure you know us well enough to know we aren't like that." Sunggyu said being all leader-like, which is quite rare aside from bossing us around. 

"Well, I'm still not sure about this, you guys are still teenage guys. It deosn't really matter how mannered you are," She concluded, "are you sure there's nothing else I could help with here?" She turned to Sunggyu hyung, now completely ignoring my presence. Suggyu gave me a quick glance, I shook my head.

"I don't think so Eunhee-ssi, so I'm afraid you're going to have to take this job or nothing," He gave her an apologetic look, which seemed somewhat genuine. I gave him a hard look and he quickly returned to his usual self. Silence filled the room while Eunhee was obviously thinking, furrowing her eyebrows every now and then, showing the only emotions she ever does, anger and annoyance. This is very entertaining. I continued to watch her grow more irritated by the second. She suddenly closed her eyes and took a deep breth. Looks like I've won this time.

Eunhee's P.O.V.

I thought about it for a while, probably making the most ridiculous faces while doing so. I didn't give a damn though. As I kept thinking about it I grew more frustrated, then it hit me. I looked over to Woohyun who already had a victorious smirk etched on his face, not even hiding it when he noticed me looking. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to reject your offer then," I said curtly before standing up to leave, "I'm not going to work if I'm not pleased with the conditions." I walked towards the door without looking back once, or showing any signs of regret or doubt.

"Oh and I wouldn't want to work for some one who is undereducated," I smirked while looking directly at Woohyun, before taking my leave. 

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"Oh and I wouldn't want to work for some one who is undereducated," She smirked and looked directly at me before leaving. This did not just do that. I'm  not going easy on her anymore, she better prepare herself. A smirk found its way onto my face. The rest of Infinite seemed to notice and smirked as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohohohohoho! I wonder what's going to happen? I actually don't even know what's going to happen... l0l Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter! And I still might not be able to update frequently.. Sorry D; O h yeah and COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you like.

-aegyoseob