The Wedding

Mr. Giraffe's Little Giant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, our first date was shopping.Well I know it kinda waste of our time but I really do enjoy today shopping with you." Chanyeol said while walking up to his room with Sulli behind him.

"Thank you for the dress and clothes. One day I will pay you back if I have enough money." Chanyeol entered Sulli'sroom to put all ther shopping bag.

"Who said you must to pay back? I buy it for you because I want you to look pretty in my eyes and others. Sulli, what I can do to prove that I like you?"

"You can like me but I need some time to think about it. I'm still afraid."

"Afraid of?"

"Afraid that love can makes people sad and heartbroken. I don't want to feel that and I don't want you to feel it too."

"I will wait until you are ready. Go and take a rest okay? Goodnight Sulli."

After a week have past, finally the day of Jongdae and Namjoo wedding. It a d-day. In front of the people, they was the happy married coupleever but in their heart, theyhave no love for each others. Namjoo hating about staying together with Jongdae while he hate Namjoo for the who is she. His heart still for Sulli and he believe it was hard to forget his first love.

"Congratulation hyung, you got a nice one huh." Sehun and Kai .

"Kim Jongin, take a picture of me at there. And there too." Soojung pulling Kai's hand here and there just to ask him take her photos. Sehun just shook his head because Soojung and camera is like a husbanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter