Chapter 14: Making The Pain Go Away.

ABCD Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dOUBLE uPDATE~~ hAPPY  rEADINGS -AceHeaven

-Jimin's POV-

"A-Aish.. my back hurt's.."

"Do you know why your back hurts?" Upon opening my eyes I looked straight at the culprit of none other then Min Yoongi. Taking in my situation for a moment I pondered on how we could be in this situation. Being the person I am sat their and looked up at Yoongi awaiting his response as to why he was here.

"You must not remember last night then" He then whistled a slight tune as he stood up from his position on the bed.

"Obviously, care to enlighten me dear Suga?"

"Well you see what happened was..."

-FlashBack-

Ringg Ring Ringg.

Waking up in the middle of the night I sighed as I reached on my night stand table for my phone. Rubbing my eyes I picked up the phone abit annoyed, even if I loved my friends I couldn't stand them waking me up. 

"Y-Yah... Yoongi-Ah" Shocked by who called me I sat up properly and looked at the caller-ID seeing it was none other then Park Jimin. 

"Yes? What is it?..."

"Why do you sound so y..-Burp- Sorry.. My bad. Anyway's why are you a-asleep?" He slured his words. Surprised I looked at the time to see it was almost 4 in the morning.

"The question whould be, why aren't you asleep idiot?"

"YAH! W-..Who Da hell are ya calling a i-idiot! Y-Your da idiot!"

"Your right. Why was I so stupid for answering your call in the first place. Thanks for the advice, By-"

"W-Wait.. Please.." His voice suddenly turned fragile and hurt I could hear silent sobs in the background.

"Yah! Where are you?" I asked sighing to myself.

"Uhm.. at the c-club we were at with everyone..."

"Alright stay put, I'm coming."  After staying silent I heard a light chuckle and then he spoke.

"Thank You Hyung.." And with that he hung up.

Atfer I made my way toward the club I smiled upon seeing Jimin's frantic eyes searching around for my car. Hopping out I went over to him and sat next to him, without him even knowing.

"What is a cutie like you doing here by yourself?"

"I-I'm waiting for my friend so if you would please leave me alone."

"Your friend you say? What does this fellar look like?"

"What does he look like?..W-Well it's hard to explain."

"What'd ya mean?" I asked out of utter curiousity. Taking a huge sigh Jimin looke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter