My prince, my hope ❤

You're my hope! ❤

_______woke up and looked at the clock. Ugh! Another day to work! Why did I forget it is my birthday today! Of all days, _______ is going to work on her birthday. _______ groaned and got up to wash up before heading to work. After leaving the house, _______ went to the café nearby and grabbed a sandwich and coffee to start her day.

~ Hours later~

Finally! Almost time to knock off! _______ stretched out her arms and turned to look at the clock. Just then, the bell hung at the door rang. Another customer. _______ thought and puffed her cheeks a little and walked over to serve the customer. While serving the customer, the bell rang again. Welcome! I’ll be serving you shortly. _______ gave the next customer a brief look before turning back to the current customer she’s serving. How much are these? The second customer asked _______ from behind her. Eh? That sounds like a guy? _______ turned and saw the second customer. Hi! The second customer said and waved to _______, who is shocked at seeing the second “customer”. I’ll wait for you outside! Carry on with your work keke! With that, the second “customer” or rather, Jung Hoseok, walked out of the shop.

~15 minutes later~

Thanks for coming! Hope to see you again. _______ started to pack and close the shop after the customer left.

Ya! Jung Hoseok! Why are you here? _______ walked out of the shop and locked the doors. Here to see my princess of course! Come on! Let’s go! Hoseok answered and walked over to _______ and held her hands. Both of them headed to their next location. Both of them were at the park. Hoseok placed a mat on the ground and sat down. Sit here my princess. Hoseok patted the space beside his. _______ sat down and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok-ah, I have to work tomorrow and it’s late already. Hoseok just smiled, patted _______ ‘s head and replied: Don’t worry my princess. I’ve everything covered for you! Just relax and enjoy your date with me keke! Just then, _______’s phone rang. It was a message from her colleague. “I heard from Hoseok that you are sick. Have a good rest alright? I’ll cover your shift tomorrow! Oh! And Happy birthday! See you soon!” _______ replied the message and looked at Hoseok. See that? I told you! Happy birthday my princess! Hoseok pecked _______’s cheek and smiled. Thanks Hoseok! You’re my hope indeed! I love you my prince, my hope! _______ hugged Hoseok tightly. I love you too my princess! And don’t ever work on your birthday okay? Haha! Babo! Hoseok said and both of them pulled in for a long and sweet kiss.

 

A/N: Since today is Valentine's Day, I decided to post this one-shot! HAHAHA! HA(e)PPY VALENTINE'S EVERYONE! Please do give me comments cos this is my first time writing a one-shot >//< Regarding my other fanfics, I'll still update them but not now because im busy with work and I have to prepare for an important exam. Don't worry! I'll update them for sure! Just wait for it ;D