Surprise!

Adoption Day

     Mmm... It's morning. Thank god I don't have to work today. Wait, I can spend time with the sweet little kitten today. Is he still in the bed?

Minho blindly felt around the bed as he still had his eyes closed. He felt what felt like flesh and furrowed his eyebrows.

Wait what? What is this?

He continued to feel what was next to him. This was weird.

Did someone break into my apartment and climb into my bed? Oh ... where is Taemin?

Minho finally opened his eyes and nervously turned his head to see the stranger beside him asleep. Minho panicked and scurried out of the bed, falling onto the floor in the process.

"Oww..." he mumbled then went wide-eyed as he heard shifting on the bed and whining, indicating the stranger was waking up.

Minho grabbed a nearby bat and stood up. The stranger started to sit up and rub his eyes sleepily. Minho looked at the stranger who was a young boy... a young, boy in his bed. This was all too much.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?!" Minho shouted.

The boy looked over and tilted his head in confusion.

"I asked... Who are you?!" He shouted yet again.

The boy whimpered and hid under the covers.

Minho blinked and lowered his hold on the bat a little. He looked around and gasped.

"Where is Taemin. Oh no... oh no.. " He started looking around and noticed the boy stick his head out at the name.

"Where is my cat!?" Minho asked

The boy hid back under, scared from the man yelling at him.

Minho ignored the boy and started searching the whole apartment for the missing kitten who wasnt anywhere to be found. The boy finally crawled out of the bed and crawled into the livingroom. He watched Minho search frantically then mewed. Minho halted and looked over at the boy sitting on the floor.

"Did you just mew-" He stopped his question when he finally noticed a pair of brown feline ears poking out from the boy's messy hair. He didn't miss the way his ears twitched as he tilted his head and eyed Minho in curiousity.

"T-Taemin?" Minho asked nervously.

The boy mewed and crawled over, rubbing his head against Minho's leg with a purr. Minho jolted back in shock, but instantly regretted it after seeing the sadness from rejection on the boy's face. Minho squatted down and held the boy's face in his hands.

"Taemin? W-what? You're human... well mostly..." Minho mumbled and one the boy's feline ears.

Minho looked at the boy closely. He was beautiful. His skin was soft. Not to mention his eyes were absolutely captivating.

"Taemin..." Minho said, stunned.

"D-dae-min" the boy mumbled.

"You can talk." Minho said, his shock growing. "Yes, Taemin. Can you say Minho?" Minho asked.

"M-min...min"

"Min-ho. Minho." Minho said.

"Min...ho. Minho!" the boy shouted in excitement.

"Yes!" Minho grinned at the boy. "We should put some clothes on you." Minho sniffed a bit and made a foul expression. "Maybe bathe you first."

"B-bathe?" Taemin asked and tilted his head.

"Neh." Minho said and stood and took Taemin's hand, pulling him up to stand.

Taemin clung to Minho for balance. Minho smiled and wrapped an arm around Taemin's waist to help him walk towarded the bathroom. Minho sat Taemin down on the toilet and the water to fill a bath. After is was full enough, Minho checked the water then helped Taemin up, intending on helping him into the tub. Taemin caught on to what Minho was trying to do and started fighting to get away, hissing at the water.

"Taemin please! You reak!" Minho plead and kept trying to get the boy in the bath.

Taemin kept struggling and Minho ended up slipping on the rug, sending both of the boys into the tub. Taemin went into a frenzy upon hitting the water, water splashing everywhere. Minho, clothed and soaking wet, wrapped his arms around the boy and held him close to try to calm him. Taemin eventually grew tired of struggling. Minho was too strong for him.

"Thank you. Now let me bathe you." Minho mumbled and put some shampoo in his hands.

He lathered the boy's hair gently, trying to avoid getting shampoo in his ears. Taemin certainly was not appy but let Minho do whatever he pleased, hoping this torture would end quickly. After rinsing out Taemin's hair, he proceeded washing his body, blushing as he started washing closer to Taemin's more intimate body parts. Minho decided he was done and drained the tub. He got out, grabbed a towel, and helped Taemin out then dried him off. Minho was still soaking wet but he was too shy to strip in front Taemin now. He led Taemin into his room then started looking for clothes that might fit the petite boy. He found some old clothes he has grown out of and tried to dress Taemin in them. The clothes made Taemin's mood worsen. Not to mention the clothes were still way too loose on the boy.

"Looks like im going to have to take you shopping for clothes." Minho sighed.