Tell Me

Phoenix Sisters

Another update! yay! i hope you guys are listening to the music that i include. I'm not forcing you to but i just think it will be better to get a better feel for the story. For those who do listen to teh music, what are your thoughts? without further adieu...ch. 8.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>llisten Wondergirls-Tell Me : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwoT0Od82ig (A/N: I just had to put this song in...inspire the title.:) )

“Let’s all reintroduce each other. We should get to know each other on good terms.” Tiffany suggested.

Taeyeon immediately looked at Tiffany.

“Bwoh?!!! I have to re-introduce myself again. Once is enough, especially with her. I don’t even want to know her.” Jessica opposed as she looked at Sooyoung, who only smiled back.

“In that case Jessica, we should definitely get to know each other more.” Sooyoung said as she gave Jessica a wink.

“Eww!!” Jessica yelled as soon as she saw what Sooyoung did.

Amber and Krystal let out a little laugh before giving their own answer.

“I’m down for it. Besides, having some more friends is a great incentive.” Amber happily said.

“I agree. Let’s do it. But first, let’s calm the ice princess down first.” Krystal said with a giggle before pointing to her sister. “If she keeps on staring at Sooyoung, she might become nocturnal.” Jessica quickly turned her head as soon as she heard Krystal. 

“I’m not the only ice princess here.” Jessica annoyingly replied. (author’s note: I’m sure you guys know who the other one is right? Kekeke)

When Tiffany realized that Taeyeon didn’t say anything, she automatically took it as a yes. However, little did she know, Taeyeon did not like her idea at all. Sooyoung and Amber knew exactly why: Taeyeon does not let anyone touch her in any way unless she personally consents. Handshakes are no exception.

“Okay then let’s begin. We will go first. Krystal you start. Introduce yourself.” Tiffany said as she gave her eyesmile.

Krystal nodded her head and smiled.

“Hello. My name is Krystal Jung. I’m 21 years old. I’m currently still in school studying architectural design. Nice to meet all of you.” Krystal shook both Sooyoung and Amber’s hand, but when she got to Taeyeon, Taeyeon only bowed.

“The pleasure’s mine Krystal Jung.” Taeyeon politely responded. Krystal didn’t mind Taeyeon’s gesture at all and bowed in return. Next was Jessica.

“Jessica, it’s your turn. Be nice.” Krystal said.  Jessica stayed quiet for a few minutes until Amber decided to go.

“Um..since Jessica seems uncomfortable. I’ll go in her place.” Amber then bowed. “Hi. My name’s Amber Liu. I’m 22 years old and I own a pastry shop with my sisters. I’m glad to be acquainted with all of you.” Amber then shook all of their hands too. "You forgot to mention the fact that you're also very handsome and hot!" Krystal smacked herself after having such thoughts. Amber looked at her and Krystal just smiled back sheepishly. "Sorry..there was a..a.mosquito." Amber seemed convinced and smiled.

“See Jessica. You should be polite and introduce yourself in return. Amber is nice for disregarding your rudeness.” Tiffany scolded Jessica.

“Fine.Fine. Geez.” Jessica took one last look at a smirking Sooyoung before she spoke.

“Sorry for my rudeness. I’m Jessica Jung. I’m 25 years old. That’s all.”

“Oi! You’re the same age as-” Amber was cut off by Sooyoung, who shook her head. Sooyoung then spoke to get rid of the awkwardness. Taeyeon, on the other hand, appreciated her sisters’understanding.

Tiffany was quite confused. “Why do they keep doing that?”

“Annyeong my friends! I’m Choi Sooyoung and I’m 24 years old. I own a pastry shop by the name of Phoenix Bakery.” Sooyoung then bowed and shook Tiffany and Krystal’s hand. Jessica refused to shake hands with her.

“So you are one year younger than me eh? In that case you should show some respect.” Jessica demanded as Sooyoung approached her to shake her hand.

“Depends if you earn that respect…” And with that statement, Sooyoung grabs Jessica’s hand and shakes it. “..chingu.” Tiffany and Krystal release a little laugh, because they knew that Jessica has finally met her match. "We are not friends Choi !!"

It was now Tiffany’s turn.

“Hello. My name’s Tiffany Hwang. I’m 24 years old and I’m a veterinarian. I’m glad to have met all of you.” Tiffany said and then gave one of her eyesmiles. She shook both Sooyoung and Amber’s hands but when it got to Taeyeon, she bowed. Tiffany decided to bow because she realized that Taeyeon only bowed to Krystal and Jessica when they introduced themselves.

“Now your turn.” Tiffany said as she looked at Taeyeon with her brown eyes. Taeyeon immediately made eye contact, but remained unmoved.

“Ms. Hwang. Why are you doing this?” Taeyeon bitterly asked, never breaking eye contact. Tiffany was surprised at Taeyeon’s question but was not scared at all.

“Do what? I just want to know you. Is that wrong?” Tiffany responded calmly despite the fact that she can feel 4 pairs of eyes looking at her and Taeyeon.

“I think that it’s un-necessary. Besides, we won’t be seeing each other again.”

“What makes you so sure of that? You still refuse to give your name after helping me yesterday night? It’s rude and you know it. I know both of your sisters’ name but yours. Why are you so stubborn? I just want to be your friend.” Tiffany had to ask. She just could not understand why telling a name would be so damn hard. Taeyeon, however, remained expressionless.

Tiffany then held out her hand toward Taeyeon again.

“Let’s do this again. My name is Tiffany Hwang. What’s yours?”

Sooyoung and Amber can see the grave look on Taeyeon’s face and they knew that was a bad sign. Taeyeon doesn’t like attention and she does not let anyone touch her ever since what happened 2 years ago. The last time someone touched her without permission, Taeyeon made sure that person got punished.

Sooyoung and Amber shivered at the thought of Tiffany getting beat up.

“I’m sorry Tiffany. But you should listen to my sister.” Amber reasoned. But when she saw that Tiffany was refusing to back off, she looked at Sooyoung for help.

“Tiffany. My sister is not someone who you should be doing this to. I will tell you her name so-“

“No. I want her to tell me herself.” Tiffany said in a determined tone as she once again stared at Taeyeon with a smile. She then got closer to Taeyeon.

“So? Friends?” Tiffany once again asked.

“Tiffany. Don’t force her.” Jessica calmly said as Krystal nodded her head in agreement.

But Tiffany ignored them. Sooyoung and Amber tried to reason with Tiffany again.

“Tiffany. She’s not worth knowing…” Sooyoung began.

“Yeah…maybe you can wait for another time and I'll tell you.” Amber got close to Tiffany and whispered. Tiffany declined their request again.

Suddenly, Taeyeon slowly took some steps back .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung and Amber saw this from the corner of thier eyes and immediately started to panick and blocked Tiffany.

Tiffany was quite surprised. "What are you guys doing?" Tiffany inquired as she stepped to her side to look at Sooyoung and Amber.

"Protecting you Ms. Hwang." Amber answered back.

Krystal and Jessica found the whole ordeal very funny.

"Hahaha. Why do you  need to protect Tiffany? Trust me Amber, she can protect herself." Krystal reassured. She and Jessica were now behind Tiffany.

"Hey Giant! Aren't you being a little overdramatic?" Jessica asked Sooyoung, earning a death look from Sooyoung.

"Why are you calling me that BLONDE STICK!!!!" Sooyoung answered back.

"What? Oh you want to start something again huh?" Jessica countered as she got her fists ready.

Sooyoung turned her body around so she can face Jessica. "And what if I am?" Sooyoung spat back.

"Soo! Jessica! This is not the time for your bickering!" Amber yelled.

Sooyoung and Jessica took Amber's advice and just turned away from eachother.

"Hey Tiffany. If she's really your heroine that saved you yesterday from Jisuk, why is she so...how do i put this? I know! Why is she so lifeless?" Krystal asked after seeing how Taeyeon just stayed still after moving earlier. Taeyeon was staring at Tiffany, as if her life depended on it.

After regaining her senses and calming down, Sooyoung returned to "protecting" Tiffany with Amber.

"I can take care of myself you two. Can you guys move?" Tiffany finally demanded, more than ask.

Sooyoung and Amber looked at eachother and refused to budge. "We will be your buffer." Tiffany let out a loud sigh when she heard Amber's comment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica and Krystal then notice Taeyeon taking strides toward Tiffany's two human shield. But the Jung sisters didn't do anything. They actually found Taeyeon's actions really y and hot. "No wonder Tiffany is interested in her." Jessica whispered to Krystal, who just nodded her head in agreement. (author's note: All three of them are hot and y!lol...just wait and see.)

Tiffany's eyes widened at Taeyeon's sudden movement.

"Soober...move." Taeyeon demanded in a very scary and serious tone. Sooyung and Amber were scared for thier lives of course, but they didn't want another person sent to the E.R..

"No.I'm not going to move. You will have to get through us before you can hurt Tiffany." Amber retorted.

"Just calm down ok? Take deep breaths. She didn't even touch you so you don't-" Sooyoung was cut off by a hit to her arm.

"Ya!!! That 's the third time I have gotten hurt by you!" Sooyoung angrily grumbled.

"Move now." Taeyeon once again demanded, looking at Sooyoung adn then to Amber.

"Trust me." And with those two words, Soober moved. Tiffany was now face to face with Taeyeon. Tiffany realized that Taeyeon was short but not that short. In fact, it was a cute short to Tiffany.

Sooyoung, Amber, Jessica, and Krystal all look in anticipation at what will happen. Suddenly, Taeyeon slowly raised her right arm.

"Oh ! we should not have left." Sooyoung hissed to Amber.

"I know...we shouldn't have gave in. Now Tiffany will pay for our stupidity." Amber said aloud.

"Okay...both of you guys are ruining the drama here." Amber turned and saw Krystal looking at her intently.

"Yeah. I agree with Krystal. This is better than all of the korean dramas I've seen." Jessica added. "But the both of you are acting like drama queens."

"Ya!!" Both Amber and Sooyoung screamed at the same time.

"Shhh!!! Look!" Krystal commanded, ignoring Soober.

All four redirected their attention to Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"I can't see this! Jessica cover my eyes!" Sooyoung suddenly grabbed Jessica's hand and used it to cover her eyes. "You have your own hands!!! Let go!!" Jessica however, stopped when she saw what happened next.

Amber however, looked on. "Hey Amber? Why aren't you covering your eyes?" Krystal asked after seeing Sooyoung's reaction. "Amber? Amber?!" Krystal now shook Amber. She then realized that Amber had closed her eyes.

"I'm closing my eyes. I don't want to see the blood." Krystal giggled to herself upon hearing this. "These sisters are all weird" But what Krystal saw next shut her up.

*Back to Taeny*

>listen Big Bang: Let me Hear Your Voice : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLgJQukoFFk

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, not looking away for even a second. Taeyeon's emotionless expression got Tiffany a little anxious but she ignored it. Tiffany then smiled.

Taeyeon then spoke, after she extended her hand to Tiffany.

"My name is Kim Taeyeon. I'm 25 years old and I'm co-owner of Phoenix Bakery with Sooyoung and Amber. I am the oldest out of the three of us.Nice to meet you....Tiffany Hwang."

As Tiffany shook Taeyeon's hand, she gave another eyesmile to Taeyeon. "Now, that wasn't too hard right? I'm glad you let me hear your name from your own voice and not from others. " Tiffany said while giving Taeyeon another eyesmile. She found herself smiling non-stop after their brief introduction. Taeyeon, saw this, and deep down, was quite happy. However, she didn't want Tiffany to see that.. (A/N: awww..why tae?why?)

However, Taeyeon's zoning out was interrupted by a husky, angelic voice. "Hello? Earth to Taeyeon. Are you okay?"

Taeyeon looked at the eyesmiling, brunette hair girl before giving a simple thumps up. Yep, she saw what Tiffany doing that to Krystal earlier but just kept quiet.

Tiffany, on ther other hand, blushed after realizing what Taeyeon knew.

Sooyoung and Amber had thier mouths open, while the Jung sisters clapped thier hands.

"That was 10x better than what you see in dramas!" Krystal yelled out and high-fived her sister. "I agree little sis!! Tiffany finally got what she wanted!"

Taeyeon looked at the Jung sisters, then to Tiffany who was still smiling, then to her hand...which was still holding onto Tiffany's hand. Taeyeon quickly let go.

"Happy?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany.

"Very...Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany responded with a warm smile. "Kim Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon...I finally know your name."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Soober was still recovering from what they had just witnessed.

"What..what just happened?" Sooyoung asked aloud, while she slowly sat on the grass.

"They shook hands stupid." Sooyoung looked up to see a smirking Jessica looking down at her.

"Go away...I need time to think." Sooyoung then did a "shoo" gesture with her hand.

Meanwhile, with Kryber...

"Omg~ did you see that Krystal? Taeyeon she-she-" Amber began but couldn't finish because she was still too shock.

"Yes. I saw everything. They shook hands. so what?" Krystal asked, not knowing the significance behind the physical contact.

Suddenly, Sooyoung spoke.

"Let's just say Tiffany was able to do the impossible."

Krystal and Jessica were both confused by Sooyoung's answer and just shrugged it off.

"Maybe next time when you guys are mentally stable, you can tell us again why its so important." Jessica calmly said and pat both Amber and Sooyoung on the back.

"You poor thing...I know what will cheer you up! A little korean drama!!" Krystal excitedly screamed, loud enough to break the awkward atmosphere that was growing between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

"I should go check on those two dum dum over there." Taeyeon then left Tiffany alone and went to her sisters.

"Hey! you two ok?" Taeyeon asked.

Sooyoung and Amber both looked at Taeyeon for awhile and then quickly got up and ran to Tiffany.

"Are you ok? Where does it hurt? I will kick Taeyeon's for hitting you!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she turned Tiffany around checking for injuries.

"Sooyoung stop it. I'm okay." Tiffany replied.

"Are you sure? you just shook hands with THE KIM TAEYEON!! and you say you are ok?" It was now Amber's turn to ask as she also joined Sooyoung in making sure Tiffany was healthy and didn't need to go to the E.R..

Suddenly, Amber and Sooyoung found themselves pulled back.

"Amber stop harrassing my cousin!" Jessica yelled as she got a hold of Amber. "She's fine." Jessica reassured.

"Sooyoung. Stop this before you don't get any cake!" Sooyoung immediately stopped upon hearing Krystal's threat.

Now it was Taeyeon's turn to speak.

"Thanks for keeping them away from Tiffany. They overreact sometimes." Taeyeon said while giving her two sisters a glare.

After a few minutes, Soober finally believed that Tiffany was fine. They requested to pinch Tiffany to make sure that Taeyeon NOT sending her to the E.R. is real.

"Okay. Sorry Tiffany." Sooyoung sincerely apologized and bowed.

"Same here. I'm so sorry." Amber follwed with a bow too.

"It's fine. You just wanted to protect me right?" Tiffany jokingly asked. "I knew Taeyeon was harmless, so no worries."

At this statement, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany again. Sooyoung and Amber can clearly see the sadness in Taeyeon's eyes, and so did Tiffany.

"Taeyeon, are you alright?" Tiffany asked. She reached out and tried to touch Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon quickly dodged her attempt.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Aish...where's Hana? I need to give her my gift." Taeyeon changed the subject. She doesn't want to be reminded of those memories again.

"TAY!!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay..this will be my last update for the next two days since i have exams and work. I'll try to update asap. What do you guys think of this chapter? I love writing this fanfic. i hope you guys enjoy as much as i do in writing it. Don't lose your faith in me though and continuing supporting me. I'll be back. :)

Next chapters will be more couple moments, Taeyeon's gift (anyone still remember what it is?), and taeyeon's mission.

Just so none of you guys are confused, all of the chapters i've written so far take place during the party. Taeyeon is in a hurry because she needs to complete her mission before midnight. Hope this helps.