Reading time (Yoonaxyou)

One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

“It's reading time !” Yoona declared, out of the blue.

 

No, please, for God's sake. Since the beginning of your relationship with Yoona, she was imposing, like, every week, (and you were lucky if it was not every day), a reading time for you to not spend much time on video games or computer or phone. Sadness, because you were playing Superstar SMTown and were about to rank up your Amber card when she literally yelled at you for playing too much.

 

“Nooooo,” you whined, “please babe, I'm playing, I just hit a new record ! Leave me alone !”

“No !” she grabbed your hand and pulled you away from the couch, “you have to read something ! Come on, it's fun !”

“But I don't want ! It's annoying !” you whined even more, something she got used to and that was getting on her nerves.

 

She pecked your lips quickly to prevent you from saying stupid things.

 

“Come on !” she dragged you to the table and made you sit on a chair, “it's not that bad...”

 

You crossed your arms as she took a sit in front of you, face to face.

 

“I have better things to do.”

“Like playing that stupid game ?” she raised both of her eyebrows, amused, “you can't beat my high score anyway.”

“I could have if you didn't drag me here !”

“Shut up !” she threw a book at you and fortunately you managed to catch it in time.

 

You took a look at it carefully as she grabbed another one in her bookcase.

 

“What is that ?” you asked with a sweeter tone.

“A book.” she joked around.

“Okay, tell me more about it... it would help me.”

“It's a story about spies. There's a lot of action,” she winked at you, “I'm sure you will like it.”

 

You shrugged and opened the said item. You lifted your head up to look at your girlfriend who was already reading.

 

“What are you reading ?” you nodded towards the book she was holding.

“That's romance... that's not for you.” she turned the page and read another one.

 

She didn't even look at you as she answered. You snorted and started to read as well, putting on your glasses. You found it annoying the first pages, but step by step, you were so in the story.

 

YOUR POV

 

“Where is she ?” I asked as I punched the table that was next to me.

“You really think I'm going to tell you ? Come on, you have to find her by yourself...”

 

The man who was in front of me was laughing devilishly, and I was losing my patience. I walked towards him, slowly. My face was getting red because of my anger, and I knew I was creeping the hell out of him.

 

“Okay, you'd better listen to me, Minho,” I said as I kept walking to him, “you'd better tell me where she is before I get really, really, really impatient. You know how annoying I am when I don't get what I want.”

 

I stopped on my tracks, right in front of him.

 

“We worked together for seven years, but now, it's over. I have been kind and nice, and I'm not going to be anymore.”

 

I pulled a gun out of my jacket and points it at him.

 

“Tell me where she is. Now.”

 

Minho, my boss, gulped nervously and frowned.

 

“Come on, ____, if you kill me, you will never know where she is,” he shook his head, “you're stupid.”

“Oh, am I ? What about the money ?” I said as I kept a smirk plastered on my lips.

“The money ?” his little smile faded away.

“You really thought I was going to let you use the money both of us obtained for yourself ? And I'm the stupid one after that...”

 

Suddenly, I felt my face getting hit by something really strong, his hand. Did he just punch me ? I fell on the floor, still holding my weapon. My vision was getting blurry because of the state of shock. I shook my head, and looked up at Mr. Lee.

 

“Where's the money ?” he asked me.

 

Seeing his expression, he wasn't happy. He wasn't happy at all.

 

“Where is she ?” I asked with a mischievous grin.

 

I felt something weird running all the way along my cheek and, as soon as I touched it, I noticed that was blood. I was bleeding.

 

“Don't play that game,” he ordered, stepping on my wrist, which got me screaming, “WHERE'S MY MONEY ?!”

 

I kept on yelling because of the pain on my arm. He pulled back and looked down at me, squinting.

 

“I thought you were not sensitive to the pain ?” he asked, frowning, obviously confused.

 

I smirked and got up quickly before grabbing him by the collar and pinning him against the wall.

 

“WHERE IS SHE, GOT DAMMIT?! WHERE'S YOONA?! TELL ME, OR ELSE...” I pressed the gun against his temple, “I swear you're dead.”

 

He gulped once again.

 

“She's... in the room 503...”

 

I gave up and started running to the said place, tears in eyes. I have to find her. She's in danger. We are in danger. As soon as I arrived in front of the room, I opened the door quickly, revealing two guys keeping Yoona in hostage, ready to beat me up. I saw the fear in her eyes, and I felt guilty immediately. Legs tied up as for her wrists and adhesive tape on .

 

“Here she is,” one of the guy said, “Mrs. Jung _____. Nice to meet you.”

 

Tapping his baseball bat in his other hand, he looked at me suspiciously before nodding towards his friend who had knuckle-duster.

 

“You think you can beat up both of us ? You're pathetic. Leave her die in here and join us.” He pointed at Yoona who was already tearing up.

 

I took a deep breath and walked to them.

 

“Yeah... you're right. We should leave her.”

 

Those two guys raised their eyebrows in confusion before smirking.

 

“See ? She's not as stupid as we thought. There's always hope.”

 

I grinned in victory.

 

“Kill her.” One of them ordered, talking about Yoona.

“Of course, I'm going to,” I let escape a sigh, “who do you think I am ?”

 

I walked towards her. She kept on crying. I kneeled down next to her and leaned it to whisper something to her ear.

 

“Don't worry, my love, I would never.” I smirked against her ear and took a last look at her beautiful face before getting up and pointing the gun at her head.

 

“Come on, kill her now ! We're losing patience.”

 

I looked down with a dark expression of my features and chuckled.

 

“Goodbye.”

 

I turned around quickly and shot at both of their chests, causing their death. I sighed and shook my head.

 

“He definitely should hire smart guys.”

 

I giggled before looking down at Yoona.

 

“Hello, you.”

 

I noticed her smile even though she was frightened to death. I untied her and took off the adhesive that was on her lips.

 

“Don't worry, I'm here now.”

 

She started to cry like crazy and wrapped her arms around my neck to pull me into a hug.

 

“I was scared as hell oh my god where were you for God's sake ????”

“Sorry beautiful, it took more time than I thought.”

 

I carried her bridal style and looked at her.

 

“Now, don't be scared anymore, I'm your life saver.”

 

She giggled softly before giving me a peck of the cheek.

 

“I know you will always be her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter