I think I Sarang U

pls dont leave

Chaerin had to admit she was amused by Seungri's antics. Did he really show up at her place in a Rilakkuma suit and call himself Seungrilakkuma? Man, he's a keeper. He's such a bear. He's already a panda with them panda dark circle eyes and now he's a Rilakkuma bear. Though it were strange, even for Seungri, Chaerin was strangely impressed and flattered. She wondered why he showed up like this.

"Why did you show up like this?"

See, told you.

Seungri's hands shook as he sweated in the hot suit. Like forreal, that Rilakkuma costume was so ing hot. Oops I swore, this is supposed to be the fluffy moment. ANYWAY Seungri's hands shook and he was sweaty, His heartbeat was so fast, it sounded like a nightclub going on in his chest. He felt like he was about to cry, but he couldn't cry, he had to look tough and badass for Chaerin. He couldn't look weak or scared, she would never love him then. Life is so hard, man.

"Ch-Chaerin-ah?" Seungri gulped, the beat totally dropped in the nightclub of his heart. got real up in the club. The party in his heart got so wild, he was sure there were riots going on up in there. He dropped onto his knees in front of her and stuck his hand in his pocket in the kkuma suit. Chaerin raised a brow. What was this weirdo oppa up to? Boy is cray. He held something in his Seungrilakkuma paw, but Chaerin couldn't see it. "Close your eyes, you're making me more nervous". Seungri whined, to which Chaerin listened and shut her eyes. Within seconds, Chaerin felt something slip on her ring finger.

"Seungri this better not be some ing snake or something really gross."

"CHAERIN IT ISNT I PROMISE." he shouted back, aigoo poor oppa. Chaerin laughed.

"Chill, I was just giving you a hard time. Can I look now?" she asked, wiggling her fingers.

"Neh. You can." Seungri stood up and took a step back, watching Chaerin open her eyes and look down at her hand. Suddenly she bursted into laughter.

"A RING POP?! Seungri, explain this please?!"

"Well, Chaerin, I like ring pops. Ring pops are fun and sweet and delicious and pretty, and so are you, and I like you a lot like a lot a lot like wow when you walked in to YG I wanted to cry because you were so cute, but you never noticed me you only noticed Jiyong hyong BUT CHAERIN WHY NOT NOTICE ME?! I think you're cute and funny and I just LIKE YOU YOU AMAZE ME LIKE WHEN I SAW YOU AND DIPLO I WAS SO.. MAD AND I WANTED TO FALL OUT OF A WINDOW BECAUSE LEE CHAERIN I LIKE YOU, I MAYBE EVEN SARANG YOU, DO YOU NOT SEE?? I THINK I SARANG YOU."

Silence.

Chaerin stared at Seungri for a moment, taking in his confession, feeling shocked. He really liked her? Wow. Amazing. She smiled and hugged him.

"Yah pabo. why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked, pulling away to look at his beauty oppa face.

"Youre scary." Chaerin laughed at his response.

"Pabo I'm not scary. I'm Chaerin. And I like you too."

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT SO CALMLY" Seungri asked with big eyes. Chaerin laughed more and lightly nudges his shoulder.

"Maybe I'm dying on the inside. But I know you like me too so it's okay." She patted his cheek playfully and smiled. Seungri noticed she was blushing, and she looked really cute like that. She grabbed his Rilakkuma paw and brought him inside. Yeah, you forgot he was in a Rilakkuma suit, didn't you? So. They cuddled on the couch and watched some Netflix. They did Netflix and chill. No. They didn't . Not yet ;))))