Jihoon/Jeonghan - handsome

Twitter Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kid!Jihoon & Kid!Jeonghan

 

“Uhm.”

Jeonghan felt a small tug on his shirt. He looked behind him to see Jihoon there, holding something out with both of his hands. Jihoon's eyes were downcast, staring at his shuffling feet. When the older boy leaned in closer, he could have sworn he heard the small boy muttering something under his breath; as soon as Jihoon noticed Jeonghan suddenly leaning in, he quickly shut his mouth. 

His cheeks remained bright pink, like the oversized sweater he always wore. 

“What’s this?” Jeonghan asked brightly, finally taking the object out of Jihoon’s small hands. It looked like one of those cards the daycare adults had available for them to colour in and decorate. This particular one had an angel, with long hair that looked like it was Jihoon who drew it on. He threw in some glitter around the edges.

“Is this supposed to be me?” The older kid laughed in delight as he knelt down to Jihoon’s height. “Thanks, Jihoonie! You didn’t have to.”

Jihoon only blushed and bowed his head down further, “handsome.”

“What was that?”

“Hyung is handsome,” Jihoon mumbled, just loud enough for Jeonghan to finally hear him. “Jihoon wanted to let you know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter