He knows......

Beautiful You & Ugly Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why the world is so nice to me? I was never expected it was Him. I love him but not love him to marry him. 

"Mom, by the way who I'm going to marry to?"

My mom smiled and giggle like teenager "My childhood's friend son"

"I know but who" I frowned.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook, isn't that sound nice?" she laughed. 

I choked. Jeon Jung--what?

That how I knew it was him. 

I remember she told me that when I'm old enough she will told me something important. So that what important to her, marry someone. But I also remember I meet Jungkook when we were young but maybe he forgot already. Sometime I question myself, is my face that hard to remember? Everyone will forgot me even they met me couple to time. I pout and get myself ready to go to school.

I walk into school alone again. I wish I have a friend to company with. Like everyone in this school they have their bestie even though they not popular person. But why I have no friend like other? I laughing at myself for being so stupid to wish for having friend. Just one more step I will arrive at my so-called classroom. There no way it a class room, everyone having fun and flirting each other not my dream classroom. I find my desk just right behind window. If I said I like to be alone I will be lying. I hate being alone and being ignore but what can I help? nobody will talk to me.

"hmm hey" I hear someone maybe calling me?

I turn around and see a small fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter