Kim Sora

Falling Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You feel a lot better and ready to go back to campus. During last night call with Wonwoo, he offered to pick you up this morning, more like he insisted. He won’t ever allow you to go to campus or go back home from campus alone with the bus anymore. He’s worried that bad things can happen again to you, he’s willing to do anything as long as you’re safe.

On the way to campus, as usual Wonwoo link his finger with yours and his other hands are on the wheels. He’s grinning to ear and it weirded you out.

“ What’s wrong with you? “ , you asked him.

“ Nothing. “ , he said, still grinning.

“ Why are you smiling like that? It’s creepy. “

“ Is it wrong for me to be happy? “

“ No.. It’s just – “

“ Im just happy that you are able to go back to campus, so I can see you everyday. “ , He placed a kiss at the back of your hand.

You can’t help but just smile for his cuteness. Where did the cold Jeon Wonwoo go. Not that you don’t like him this way, it’s just amazing how his love to you change the way he is.

 

After Wonwoo park the car, you both walk together inside and he drop you at your class.

“ See you later okay? “ He said.

“ Okay. “

You watch Wonwoo walks away, as you want to step into the class you heard him shouted your name.

“ Lee Yoora! “

You were startled. You look at him and give him a weird expression. Wonwoo look around to check if anyone is looking, but there is no one there. He make a heart shape to you with his arms over his head. It made your heart unexpectedly start to race or pound, or feel like it skips beats? You are embarrassed even if no one is there. Wonwoo are even embarrassed himself. He waved goodbye to you and run away until you can’t see his shadow anymore. You laughed at how shy he is after giving you his heart. “ Seriously tho where is the cold Jeon Wonwoo? “ , You said to yourself and walk into class.

 

Seokmin call you up once he saw you, he pat the seat next to him asking you to sit with him.

“ Noona, I heard you got into an accident? What happen? Are you okay now? “ , He shoot you with unlimited questions.

“ Lee Seokmin! Im fine. If im not I won’t be here. “ , You put your both hands on his shoulders asking him to calm down.

“ It’s good then if you’re okay. Im glad you’re back. “ , He smiles his usual bright as the sunshine smile.

“ So what did I miss for class I didn’t attend to? “ , You ask him. He patiently tell you every lectures, important notice and assignments.

 

 

After class you went to the lecturer office to meet your class advisor. You went there to hand the absence excuse letter to your advisor so that you won’t be claimed to cut class. After doing that, you headed to the cafeteria to meet Wonwoo as promised.

On your way there, you bump into Sora. She’s alone. She don’t have that usual face like before, but it is still strong. She was shocked to meet you.

You make your way to leave, you don’t want to start another fight.

“ So I heard you got into an accident? “ , She speak up as soon as your back facing hers. You turn back to her.

“ Why do you care? “ , You said.

“ By the way you look, I guess it’s not serious. You’re lucky to be still alive. “ , She said with a smirk on her face.

“ Well thank you. “

“ Be careful next time. “ , Sora said then she turns away and leave.

You were standing there dumbfounded. Whatever

 

 

Mingyu stop Sora step by standing in front of her. His tall figure are blocking her way.

“ I told you to not disturb her anymore. “ , Mingyu said.

She chuckles. “ I didn’t disturb her. I was just talking to her. Now, step aside. “ , She said bluntly and walk away from him

“ Is it because she’s not badly injured or even dead, that you regain all that y attitude of yours ? “

Sora turns away. “ What? y? “ . She walk back closer to Mingyu.

“ I’ve been lying to the people that are close to her that I didn’t know what exactly happened, so you better step away from her. Don’t ever talk or even look at her, or I will tell everyone you’re the cause of her accident. “

 

“ What lie? “

Suddenly SeungCheol appear out of nowhere, he heard every conversation that they had. Mingyu was startled, Sora was twice shocked. They didn’t say any word.

“ What lie Kim Mingyu? “ , SeungCheol repeat the question. “ What do you mean she’s the reason for Yoora accident? “

Mingyu are still in silence but he know now is the perfect timing for him to expose her. Sora was caught up in the situation, she wants to leave but SeungCheol is too fast to hold on to her.

“ Tell me Kim Mingyu! “ , SeungCheol yelled and it draws other people attention.

“ She.. was the one – “

“ Shut up Kim Mingyu! “ , Sora bawled.

“ She’s the one that driving the car that hit Yoora noona. “ , Mingyu finally spills out. SeungCheol was stunned. Othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter