Chapter 9

The Girl Who Charms

Haerin glanced around her nervously as she made her way down the corridor....they, actually. Bts was surrounding her like a protective globe. She could practically feel death glares stabbed in her by other girls.

 
After they became friends, Bts managed to convince Haerin that they should protect her even more now that they are her friends. They stopped in front of Haerin's locker and Hoseok asked," What's your next class?"
 
"Uh let me see.... Math..."Haerin checked her time table.
 
"Oh, Yoongi's having that class too."
 
"Oh jinja?(really)"
 
"Yep. Kaja.(let's go)"
 
"See you later guys!" Haerin waved at them before heading off with Yoongi.
 
~At Math class~
Yoongi looked sideways at Haerin. That's right, they were sitting beside each other now in class, thanks to the kind Mrs Young. He smiled to himself. At first, he thought that she was another one of their fangirls. How wrong was he. Haerin was an open book, very fragile and delicate. He had a feeling that she had more to tell them as time passes by.Yoongi found himself even actually admiring the girl. She was very mentally strong, and it wasn't everyday that you would become friends with such people.
 
"Min Yoongi, are you listening?" Mrs Young's voice shook him out of his daze.
 
"Ah, ah ne(yes)."
 
"Jessa(good). Now let's continue......"
 
Now that's the bad thing about Mrs Young. Her lessons are amazingly boring. It seemed like the only person who was listening was Haerin.
 
"How can you even listen to her?"Yoongi leaned over and asked Haerin. She smiled." It isn't that boring, you know."
 
That's it.
 
"Yah,넌대박!!!(neon daebak,you're amazing)"
 
"Huh?"
 
"...This is the first time in my life actually seeing a person interested in Mrs Young's lessons."
 
"Ohh, I see..." Haerin grinned slightly."Well, just endure it, we have ten more minutes."
 
"Can I talk to you then?" Yoongi couldn't stand this boredom anymore.
 
"Yeah,go on."
 
"Ok then... Bts actually have nicknames. My nickname is Suga. Namjoon's rap monster. Seokjin hyung is Jin. Taehyung is V. Hoseok is   J hope."
 
" What about Jimin sshi and Jungkook sshi?"
 
"They don't have any."
 
"I can already think of one though." 
 
"Woah really?"
 
" Yep. Jimin can be Jiminnie. Jungkook can be kookie."Haerin replied.
"Holy--Haerin you're a real genius! Why didn't I think of that?"Yoongi exclaimed.
 
"So...um...can I call you all by your nicknames?"Haerin asked uncertainly.
"Of course! I wanna hear you say it in front of the others! Include Jimin's and Jungkook's nicknames too!" Yoongi confirmed.
 
~After school~
 
"Yayy hyungs!!! School is finally over!" Jungkook cheered.
 
"Let's go eat ice cream!" J hope suggested.
 
"Haerin ah, can you make it?" V asked.
 
"Sure!"
 
They led her to a ice cream shop near Haerin's neighborhood. 
 
"Haerin ah, what flavor do you like? I'll treat you." Jimin winked at her flirtily, causing her to blush.
 
"Yah--- bangtan sonyeondan's most flirty person......"The rest cheered.
 
"Ahem...guess...." Was Haerin's answer.
 
"Vanilla?" ( V )
"Strawberry! Girls like that." (Jungkook)
"아니 (ani,no),chocolate!!!"( Jimin )
"Coffee?"(Jin)
"Cookie and cream?"( J hope )
"Mint chocolate?"( Rap Mon )
"....Apple ."( Suga )
 
Haerin looked at each of them in the eye. Slowly, she announced," Suga is correct."
 
"...Suga? Hyung, did you tell her our nicknames?" Rap Mon asked and Suga nodded.
 
"Oh yeah, and get this---she came up nicknames for both Jimin and Jungkook..." Suga gestured for Haerin to reveal the nicknames.
 
"... Kookie and Jiminnie." Haerin could feel her cheeks burning.The boys burst out in laughter again as Jimin and Jungkook both said," That's such a cute nickname!!!!!" And proceeded to do aegyo in front of her.
 
 
 
(Ok not really aegyo but you get it.)
 
 
Co-Authors Note~
Honestly... These 3 chapters are AuthorNim's work.. so Thank you Author Nim!! You saved me so much work!! Hehehe.. A round of applause for our dearest Author!!♡♡♡