Promise

Demand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days went on, and Jihoon was still the same. Either he practiced with the others, or he shut himself in his studio. Seungcheol realised the gap between them became bigger since the incident. They rarely spend time together, the only time Seungcheol got Jihoon all by himself was when the smaller was asleep. He would stay awake just to talk to a sleeping person. He knew it was pathetic, but that was the only way for him to have a conversation with his lover. 

"Hyung!" Soonyoung patted Seungcheol's shoulder, dragging him back to reality. "Yeah?" Soonyoung looked at the direction Seungcheol was gazing at. Jihoon. Soonyoung sighed and shook his head. "You need to stop this, hyung. You look like a zombie." Seungcheol smiled lightly to the younger. "What can I do? He is busy, Soonyoung. I should give him space." Soonyoung flicked the leader's forehead, hard. "Idiot. I know that Jihoon is busy, but you should have your Jihoon illness treated, first. You look, pathetic, for god's sake."

From afar, Jihoon looked at the both of them secretly. Jealousy was burning inside him, making a hole on his chest. He can't take it to see Seungcheol with someone else. Yes, the other person was his group member, but he can't accept it. Jihoon's heart told him to go over there and claim his boyfriend, but  his mind told him not to. After a few seconds of fighting with his inner demon, he decided to interrupt both of them. 

"Hey" Jihoon patted both of Seungcheol's shoulder, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter