Chapter Eight- Nayeon

Life of Twice

(One week later...)

!!!!!!! I finally mastered Jihyo's high note!! To be honest,I am really proud of myself.Reaching Jihyo's high note means a lot to me because I have never pushed myself to this limit.I count it as a huge accomplishment.Jihyo is still in the hospital but the doctor says she's making fast recovery.Our live is coming up next week and I'm pretty nervous for it.I mean,we never know.What if I lose my voice?Or I have a sore throat?Or...Or...Something happens to my vocal cords.Sigh.So many things to worry about,so many things to think about.

Practice sessions are getting longer and longer since Jihyo has been hospitalized.We all miss her badly,though we visit her daily.But the fact that one of our members isn't with us,but instead in the hospital,it deeply saddens us but we know we can't let it affect us too much.We still have our live.And we can't disappoint our fans.

Jungyeon has also been able to do Jihyo's parts too.We've been practicing together,even when the other members have gone for a break.It has been tough on us,without Jihyo,but we'll handle it well,and we'll get through it.Like what we have been doing for the past week.

I just hope nothing bad will happen to us...Twice Fighting:))

 

Author's Note:

OMG 10 subs!The story is coming to an end.I still have one more chapter to go and it's done.I know it's really short and very boring but I really want to say that I truly appreciate your support.I feel like I'm disappointing you guys because the story is really short and boring,but I'm going to start a new fanfic very soon.And I think it'll be better than this(I hope).Its also a Twice fanfic,but it's focusing on only 2 members so yeah...Bye~