Oplan6

Oplan

“Hey Wonwoo. Why won’t you go with us for lunch?” Mingyu asked Wonwoo who was busy putting his notebooks inside his bag.

 

“You know that I worked at the library when it’s lunch time.” Wonwoo answered the younger.

 

“Do you even eat?”

 

“Ofcourse. I gotta go.” And Wonwoo run outside the classroom.

 

Even if his hyung is his rival, he still cares for him. Wonwoo is still his bestfriend tho.

 

The group decided to eat in the bench near the soccer field.

 

“Maybe we should visit Wonwoo hyung in the library sometimes.” Mingyu suggested.

 

“That’s a bad idea Mingyu. You know that we’re on the black list of the librarian there.” Soonyoung said.

 

“She’s scary as hell. I’ve never even landed a foot after the incident that happened to us there.” Jeonghan added which made Mingyu quite.

 

Because the incident in the library is already replaying in his mind. Again.

 

I should forget that. We’re now good. I just need to make her fall for me again and make her realize that I love her too. And the hyungs already moved-on with it.

 

Then he turned to his side and watch Watermelon eating.

 

She’s fine now. Maybe she already forgotten it too because she’s not giving any reactions.

 

“Hey Watermelon. I have something for you.” And Mingyu grab a plushie in his bag.

 

A slice of watermelon plushie.

 

“Oh… Thanks.” Watermelon accepted it and continued on eating.

 

“Just ‘thanks’? What about a peck on the cheeks just like what you always do when I give you something?” And Mingyu moved his face to Watermelon, cheek facing on her.

 

“Ugh. That would be disgusting Mingyu.” And she took a sip in her smoothie.

 

Mingyu frowned but ignored by the latter.

 

The group enjoyed the view. Making fun of the people who’ll they saw from afar. Mimicking their conversations. They were enjoying until a loud voice disturbed them.

 

“Gosh Chae! You’re just here! I was searching for you like forever!” And he grabbed Watermelon’s wrist.

 

The others got confused and didn’t know what to react.

 

“I am so worried I thought you got lost! Did you get hurt?! Who is these guys that you are with?! Are they harassing you?! Hey! Did---“ He was cut off by himself when his eyes stopped at Vernon.

 

“Ugh. You’re such a drama queen Seungkwan! Guys. Excuse me. I have to send him to his building.” Watermelon hurriedly grabbed her things. Her bag, unfinished food and drinks and also the plushie that Mingyu gave to her.

 

“Come now drama queen!” And she grabbed Seungkwan’s wrist and walk towards his building.

 

But Seungkwan’s eyes was still on Vernon even though Watermelon is grabbing him.

 

“Who is that kid?” Mingyu asked.

 

“He’s Boo Seungkwan. Wenchae’s childhood friend.” Jisoo answered the younger while wiping Jeunghan’s lips that got ketchups stains.

 

“Why didn’t I know that?” Mingyu furrowed his eyebrows. He’s confuse right now.

 

He didn’t know about Seungkwan and Watermelon. He didn’t remember that Watermelon said something about Seungkwan being her childhood friend.

 

“They barely talk Mingyu when they entered college. The kid study fine arts. And you know that some don’t really go out in their building because of being attached on their plates.” Jihoon said feeding Seungcheol. "Good thing Cheol, Soonyoung and Jisoo is not one of those some."

 

“And why you all know that except for me?” And he raised his left eyebrows at them.

 

“I told them a little detail about Seungkwan, Mingyu.” Jun said and sipped his soda.

 

“And you don’t need to be jealous Mingyu. He’s gay.” Jun added while patting Minghao’s head.

 

“Hey Jun.” Jun almost fell down from his seat when he heard a familiar voice behind him.

 

“Watermelon!” Mingyu exclaimed but she just stood there, frozen from her position. “Are you an athlete? The culinary building is far from the soccer field but you came back in just two minutes. Woah.”

 

She stood there completely like a statue frozen like she didn’t expect she was there.

 

“Did Boo got on a fight again? That kid really.” Jun hurriedly grabbed Watermelon away from the group. Jun has no choice because Watermelon is still frozen from her position so he carried her and run.

 

“Weird. What happened to her? I should go with Jun hyung to che—“ Mingyu was about to stand up but Seokmin stopped him.

 

“She’s fine. She just got tired of running that’s why Jun has to carry her. And I heard Seungkwan always pick a fight with girls. They can handle it Mingyu.” Seokmin assured Mingyu.

 

But seeing the others reaction looks like they saw a ghost. All of their faces turned pale.

 

“Guys. You look like you saw a ghost.” Mingyu jokes at their faces but just earned a fake laugh by others.

 

After lunch, they retuned on their designated building. They got different courses but still they have the same class on minor which they always plan everytime they enrolled together. Mingyu, Jihoon, Watermelon, Vernon, Jeunghan and Woonwoo is taking HRM. Seungcheol, Soonyoung, and Jisoo is taking Fine arts. While Jun, Minghao, Seokmin and Chan is taking Culinary.

 

When Mingyu entered their classroom, he saw Watermelon sitting in her chair. He sat next to her and asked if she’s alright.

 

“Watermelon! What happened to you a while ago? Jun has to carry you because you can’t move your body. It’s like your body got frozen.”

 

“I’m okay Mingyu. Don’t exaggerate your---“ Before Watermelon could finished her sentenced, Mingyu hugged her tight.

 

“I almost got jealous of your childhood friend. I thought I’m going to have a new rival from you.” Mingyu said still hugging her.

 

“I can’t breathe Mingyu.” Mingyu hurriedly pulled away and Watermelon is trying to catch her breath.