"I'm Better"

"I'm Better"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally you had a day off from you busy work schedule. All you wanted to do was sit on your couch and catch up on your favorite tv series. You grab your favorite body pillow and laid down to enjoy your time off.

As soon as you were comfortable enough and wrapped under your blanket you hear keys rattling at your door. The door opens and you see your boyfriend walk through the door. “(Y/N)!” He yells happily.

You jump off the couch and he pulls you in a hug kissing you on the lips. “What are doing here?” He asks you. “I finally got a day off of work!” You tell him.

“Do you have anything planned for your day off?”

“Nope, just a lazy day!”

“Alright then let’s get started!”

Taehyung pulls off his shoes and jumps onto the couch. He pats the empty spot next to him telling you to join him. You walk over and sit down and he pulls you in close to him. “Don’t you want to change into something more comfortable?” You ask him. He looks down at his clothes and nods his head, “Oh you’re right. I’ll be back.”

As you wait for Taehyung to change your grab your body pillow and lay back down continuing to watch tv. He comes back and pulls the pillow from under you. “Hey! I was comfy!” You yell.

“You don’t need that when you have me,” he opens his arms for you to hug him.

You lean in and make it seem like you’re about cuddle, but you reach around him and grab your pillow back. He looks at you in dismay. “Yah! Why do you wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter