19

My Another Me

The next day we ate breakfast at the hotel. We sat with Zhoumi and Fany noona since Rin feels more comfortable with Fany noona. I saw Rin smiled to her comfortably and I know, at least, Rin would know one of them. 'Want some ice cream?' So Ra noona's voice came out of nowhere. We then decided to get some ice cream from her. 'Look at the old one,' Zhoumi said and we saw him walking around with cups of coffee with him.

'So Ra unnie asked him to do it,' Fany noona said and we all laughed. 'They're just like our another appa and umma,' she said and we nodded. 'So, where's our next destination?' Eun Hyuk asked and we all look at Lee Teuk. 'What me? You should look at that rich kid,' he pointed Si Won and we all look at him. 'I didn't plan anything. But two miles from here you could find a beach. Mind it?' He asked.

No one move an inch until the leader said that we're going to the beach. They went to their own room and so do i. 'What should i take?' Ye Sung asked me. 'Towel, sun glasses, what ever you fell to take,' i replied. I dont hope that Rin would do any of the bikini things.

I went down as fast as i could and saw the noonas were covering their bikini with jacket. I saw Rin came with Fany noona and sighed in relieved. She was wearing a bra covered with fish net upper and a high waisted hot pants. Hot pants? 'You told me you dont have any of it?' I asked her.

'Unnie's,' she smiled shy. I just like her style that she could cover her own body without me yelling at her. Last she wear a romanian shoes makes her looks more perfect. We went to the beach with the limos and arrived quite quick. Each of the couple were playing with themselves and i was on the sand with Rin. 'You dont play water?' She asked me.

'I am doing good with you,' we built a high sand castle and crashed by the maknae. 'Yah!' I shouted. He ran like a baby to Seo Hyun and said sonething to her while pointing at me. 'I didn't do wrong,' i shrugged and joined Rin again. 'You thirsty?'  I asked her. She looked at me with her shining eyes. 'I'll bring some for you,' she nodded smiling.

I went to the cafe and ordered two coctails. I shouldn't have ordered cocktail, bubble tea would be faster right? Then i fell like half of us came in the cafe and some hyungs are already beside me. I look at them and continue to wait. 'Please give me sone combined juice, you could do that right?' I saw Shin Dong appeared beside me. Then they started to chatted to each other. 'Why suddenly get in?' I asked. 'It's raining, Tae noona said and i nodded.

Wait, rain? 'Ryeo-yah, Rin's still outside,' Sunny spoke up and i snapped my eyes to Rin. I ran as fast as i could to her. Why did she seemed to be so far? Please dont remember the accident! Please dont! I kept on running and hugged her tight burrying her head to my chest so she wouldn't see the rain or thought of the accidents. 'Dont think about it, please, just dont,' i said hugging her her tigher than before. Surprise came when she hugged me back and said, 'i wont, because i'm with you,' i release her and looked at her.

'Why didn't you get in? You're all wet now!' I shouted immediately. She seemed shocked and i realise what i've done. 'I'm sorry, let's get in then,' she walk pass by me and i just stand here froze. I turned around and saw her ran a bit to the cafe. She get in and they just gave her their towel. Did i just hurt her? I walked and went in the cafe. 'Why didn't you bring her in?!' Lee Teuk continued his leader side and shouted to me like Rin was his little daughter that he have to took care but i just could look at Rin who only smile at Fany noona. They sat together and talked. I was just faving her back while once a time Fany noona would look at me and her again.

I saw her lowered her head for several seconds and snapped up again shook her head. Did she cry? I saw Fany noona look at me several times again and webt i  the toilet with her. 'Are you listenig or not?' He smacked my head. U looked at him not knowing what to reply. 'Dis she just cry?' Their eyes were all searching for Rin and she suddenly popped out from the toilet with Fany noona. 'I dont think so,' Sung Min hyung said comforting me. We waited for the rain to stop but it's just getting heavier. I saw Rin was standing by the window looking outside. I was going to walk there but Fany noona stopped me and shook her head. I looked at her confused and she walk away. But then Ki Bum walked there and they started to talk. I just wanted to know what were they talking about. Why did he even talk with my girl when Cho Rong's here. I searched for her and saw her scrolling her phone in a table alone. I approached her and she smiled at me. 'Anything i could help?' She asked.

'Your boyfriend's there with other girl,' i said. I thought it's a bit sarcasm but i cant stand looking at her smiling to Ki Bum. 'I'm sorry about that but i could do nothing rather than sit here, i'm not his girlfriend,' she confesed. 'You're not? Then why did you come?' I asked. 'I just like him and he pleaded me to come with him,' she smiled to me. I nodded. 'why did you like him?' I asked her. 'He helped me a lot,' she told me. I nodded and starred at her. Will he play you? Just like another girl, he would bring one of them to the vacation and throw yoh like trash. This girl- she wont suffer that, rigth?

The rain then started to calmed down and we manage to the hotel. I saw Fany noona's stuck with her even Zhou Mi now would walk with them. 'What happened?' So Ra noona asked me. 'I dont know, it seemed like i hurt her,' i confessed. 'What did you do?' She asked me. 'I thought i shouted at her,' i said. 'Then yoh should say sorry to het, dont wait until she talk to you. Girls wont and shouldn't took the first step of everything,' she said and went off. I took the elevator and went in with Ye Sung hyung. 'You saw Tae? She's just damn hot, even after the raib poured to the body-' 'hyung,' i called up.

'Alright alright i wont say anything more,' he shut himself. 'I think i just made Rin cried.' 'You what?! What did you do to my little sister! Go say sorry!' He pushed me out and closed the door. 'I wont open until you came with her in your arm!' He shouted again. I looked at the box on my pocket and sighed. Should i?