Shining SHINee!

Love Is Like A Storm

Note:

"Italic"=English conversation


"Khunnie, wake up~" 

I heard a voice calling me. I bet it's Mother Panda...but I don't wanna wake up yet~

"Khunnie~wake up or I'll play the violin for you~" the vocalist said as he brought out a violin.

I opened my eyes and immediately got up. The last thing in the world that I would want to hear is that glass breaking play of his. 

"I'm up!I'm up!Geez!Put that thing away before someone gets his ears hurt!"

"Hmph, how mean. My play isn't that bad!"

Oh but it is. One of my eardrums almost exploded because of that. As for the hyungs and my litte bros, each and every one of them had experienced something terrible because of that play of yours. As I went off murmuring my complaints about Junsu to myself, Jay went in.

"Nick, hurry up or we'll be late for the filming"

"It's still 5 AM, the filming starts at 8. What's the rush?"

"Ah, there they go again"

It seems Taec had went inside my room without me noticing. Is my room some meeting place or something?I then continue my English conversation with Jay.

"Taec?"

"Hn~Good Morning my sweet~" Taec said while grabbing Junsu by the waist.

"Aigoo~Stop saying those sweet words in front of them~"

God, I'm gonna puke. Taec and Mother Panda here have started going out two months ago and as a result, they do this husband-wife play everyday. 

"If you two are done flirting inside my room please leave. I'll go get ready"

They leave a tad later, finally some peace and quiet. Okay,time to go bathe. I then head out to the bathroom and stripped off my clothes as I opened the shower. I wonder who's gonna be our special guest today...I hope it's another girl group!Ah~the possibilities are endless~!

"Nick!Hurry up!It's breakfast time!"

"I'm almost done!" Once finished, I went out to the dining room and sat down on my chair.

"Geez, I almost died of hunger while waiting for you!"

I sighed at Perry's comment. Will this kid ever stop eating? He's already taller than me and Taec!Does he plan to be taller than a skyscraper?

"Here you go~"said Wooyoung as he placed a plate of pancakes before me

"Thanks man" I reach out to the remote on the left to turn on the tv. I was planning to watch a soccer game when the little emperor took the remote from me.

"I get to pick the channel!" Junho growled

"Okay, okay. Just don't bite me" Haah...how old is this guy exactly?

The litte emperor went ahead and changed the channel to some music show featuring the boy groups who have just debuted last year. We were there, 2AM was there too as well as U-KISS...and SHINee...

'~Noona Neomu Yeppeo~'

It's a nice song. The dance choreography is great too, even I couldn't help but learn the dance. 

"Ehe~I look so cute there!"

"You're so vain Junho..."

"You're just jealous 'cause i get more screen time than you!Beh!"

"Now,now. Calm down children" 

"I am not a kid anymore Khun!"

"Oh but you are" I said while patting his head.

"Gh!You'll see!I'm gonna grow taller than you in no time!" Junho exclaimed as he shoved my hand off.

"I'll be waiting then" I smugly replied. He's already 18, he won't get any taller than that.

"Morning..." Manager hyung called out as he entered the dining room.

"Uwah!What's with those eyebags?!"

Manager hyung then glares at Wooyoung."You're the one who stole my night lamp, aren't you ?"

"Ehehehe..."

"You know that I can't sleep without it!Now where is it?!"

"Umm...actually I..."

"You broke it,didn't you?"

Wooyoung just nods. Manager hyung was on the verge of exploding but he chose to just keep it in. Seriously, Wooyoung should stop touching things that aren't his.

With a long sigh Manager hyung told us to get ready to leave after we were finished eating. When we were, we proceeded to the car and drove off to the set.

"Hmm...I wonder who's our guest for today..."Taec inquired.

"I want the SNSD noonas to come again!"

"We had them last time Chansung, how's about IU?"

"IU,huh?But were 7"

"Wooyoung has a point, who else is there?"

"Ne,ne.Manager hyung,can you give us a clue on who's coming today?"

Unfortunately Manager hyung doesn't know either. Man,I'm getting more curious. Will it be a girl group? Or a boy group?

We finally arrived at the studio and got off the car. I greeted the noonas and hyungs as we entered the building. Is it just me,or are the noonas more hyper than usual? I wonder what's got them that spirited?

"Nick!Hurry up!"

"I'll be there in a minute!

The show is gonna start after 3 minutes, we get to our places and wait for the PD's signal.

"Let's start!"


"Viewers,hello!"

Wow, Boom's wig is like WTF? But still funny at the same time. Nothing was out of the ordinary today except the noonas are more excited than usual...

"We gathered here today to bring you great, big fun. It's that season right now, the season between Valentine's Day and White Day"

"Ah..." Well, I do feel the love in the air...

"It's a very lovable season. the chocolate you have now in your hands-"

"But this looks like crap-oops" The little emperor covers his mouth realizing that he just said a bad word.

"Hey!you shouldn't say that" Boom exclaimed. "Our staff members gave these chocolates as a gift for working so hard"

I started unwrapping the chocolates when I noticed Chansung already ate all of his.

WTF?

"To match the love's season, a lovable group was invited!"

The guys howled in anticipation after hearing the word 'lovable' and howled more after SNSD's Gee was played.

"Yeah!SNSD!"

"SNSD?!SNSD?!"

At that moment Boom started dancing and Wooyoung stopped him. "That's too trashy!"

"What do you mean trashy?!"

"Your Gee Gee!" Chansung spat.

"I heard a great group arrived. A really fresh, lively, great group came to She Arrived!"

Man!I'm so excited!Will it really be SNSD?!

"Please come out!" we called out in unison.

The curtains opened and the mystery guests' idenities were revealed.

Huh?

"Annyeong Haseyo Bitnaneun SHINee Imnida!"