closer

PRIVILEGED ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school, during recess, Bobby and Da In rest together at their school attic.

DA IN POV

“Err , Bobby.. Have you send the speech text ?” Asked me to start our conversation.

“Yes, I have send it to our class monitor in this morning.” Bobby replied.

“ah I see, If you wanna know.. I just make the text in two or three days ago. Hihi lol I always make last-minute work.” Bobby added his answers.

“Lol me too ! If the things not urgent, indeed I don’t do it xD” I replied with smile :)

“I was thought to send the text in the day after tomorrow. Teacher already scold me T.T He told me to send it quickly before the deadline.” I said while drinking coffee that I bought earlier.

"Hmmm ... looks like teacher have high expectation about you? So I think you're going to win. You're doing all of this because you really love English subject right?” Said Bobby with his cool face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my! Bobby handsome face is not bad tho. Now, I’m understand why girls in our school crazy-obsessed about him. Hmmm." I just keep quiet and say to myself alone.

"If one of us win, we got the chance to sign short-term courses near oversea right?"

~ silent situation ~

"Hello? Da In, do you hear what I was saying just now?" Bobby kept looking at me.

“huh what? Yess, i’m listening. Sorry I have daydreaming before. ==’ “ I explained.

“oh ya, anyway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter