Come Back To Me

Goodbye My Princess ~L.Joe Oneshot for--bubbletea ~

Yeah,didn't think this would be my first two-shot,but lookit here!

I got the inspiration to finish this for you guys while listening to When She Loved Me cover sang by Jordan Pruitt (voice of an angel).

And Come Back to Me by Utada Hikaru (my JPop queen!)

And the awesome people who commented and wanted this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Come Back to Me and When She Loved Me

 

Two years. That's how long it's been since L.Joe let Ji Dae go. He missed her like crazy. They weren't able to talk much  or at all really because of the time differences or they were both busy because of their schedules. Byung Hun started to wonder if she had already moved on and had forgotten about him. Every night,that would be his final thought before he went to sleep in his cold and empty bed. His mind would always wonder back to all the time they spent together. He missed his princess.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ji Dae loved America. The many different people she was able to meet and all the sights she was able to see. She loved it all. But her heart wasn't completely in it. She missed her Byung Hun. She remembered whenever she was sad,he was always there for her. She stayed caught up with Teen Top through the internet,but it still wasn't good enough for her. She missed his warm embrace and the sound of his voice. She wondered if he ever thought about her as much she did him. She sighed as she looked out at the Hollywood scenery. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hyung,we're leaving now." Changjo said poking his head into L.Joe's room.

"Alright. I'll see you guys later."  the older male replied. The other Teen Top members were going out for a while. Their schedules were clear for the next three days so they wanted to have some fun. L.Joe said he wasn't feeling well and decided to stay in the dorm. He started to doze off when his phone rang. He picked it up,but didn't recognize the number. He answered it anyway.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Byung Hun?" The voice was totally familiar to him. It replayed in his head almost everyday.

"J-Ji Dae?"

"Yeah,it's me. I'm glad you still have the same number." she said.

He could feel his heart soaring at the sound of her voice. He couldn't help but smile like an idiot. Little did he know that Ji Dae was feeling and doing the exact same almost 6000 miles away. Their conversation started with 'I miss you' and ended with 'I love you'. That night Byung Hun was able to sleep much lighter.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

{I was so not going to end it there!}

2 Hours Later

Almost immediately after his and Ji Dae's conversation ended at around eight or so,he went to sleep. He wasn't aware of another person in his room until he rolled over.

"Ow!" a small voice cried.

Byung Hun opened his eyes to see none other than Ji Dae next to him. He quickly sat up looking at her as if she were a ghost. She sat up as well.

"Well,aren't you going to apologize? You just hit me in my head with your arm."

He ignored her and tackled her back down to the bed with a tight hug. He kissed her numerous time before saying anything.

"I missed you." he said looking into her eyes.

"Show me how much you missed me." she said with a small smirk.

                                                            _______________________________________________________________

(Extended Ending)

C.A.P. exited the bathroom after taking a shower. All the members knew about Ji Dae's early return from the States. He was about to return to his room but he heard some...rated noises coming from L.Joe's room.

"Chunji!" he called going into the living room. "Where is Changjo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright! It's finaly over! I hope you guys like this one as well~