The Two Finally Meet

Two Hearts

 

Vocal Room Practice

Seohyun was in the vocal room to practice singing the song that she will be singing with Kyuhyun for SMTOWN.

Way Back Into Love~~~~

After a few hours of practicing, they rested a while.

“Ah, it’s been a long time since I’ve been on the news. I wonder what’s hot now.” Kyuhyun mumbled as he opened the browser in his laptop.

“OMG!” He said, placing his head nearer to the screen.

“Seohyun ah, you have to see this! WGM is having a new couple.” He said.

“I already know about it, oppa…” She said, taking a sip of her milk tea.

“Really? Oh by the way, you also applied for WGM, right? Don’t you get any news yet? I really thought that Hoya would be your partner in WGM.” Kyuhyun said, taking a seat beside her.

She laughed, “I guess I failed.”

She scrolled the contact number in her phone to the letter ‘H’.

HOYA.

She had been thinking about that name for several days. She had been thinking about how she should respond to him. The incident that day really did gave her a lot of shock.

She opened a message that was sent by Hoya two days ago.

To : Seohyun

From : Hoya

I’m sorry if you’re shocked with my actions that day. It’s been one week since we last met each other and that incident as well. I bet you must be hating me now, right? I’m sorry.

As she read the message on and on again, she felt very guilty. It’s not that she hates him, but she doesn’t know how to express her feelings to him.



 

 

She got out of the vocal practice room with her phone.

“Oppa, I’m going out for a while.”

She went to the emergency staircase and sat there for a while as she looked at the contact name that she scrolled in her phone.

Should I call, she thought.

She gathered up all her courage and even took a deep breathe, then dialed the number.

While waiting for the person to answer the call, her heart was beating so fast that she walked up and down the stairs.

“Yeobeoseyo?” The person finally answered.

“Hoya ah, it’s me.” Seohyun said with a careful tone.

“Ah yes, I know.” He was also talking in a careful tone. That was the first time they ever talked to each other ever since the incident.

“Uhm… Are you free? Let’s meet up.” She said, closing her eyes, can’t bear to hear him might turning her offer down.

“Okay. When do you want to meet?” He asked. His voice was a bit happier than before. It seemed like he was happy with the thoughts of the two of them finally meeting each other ever since that incident.

“I have no idea. But meeting a night would be better.” Seohyun replied. A small smile also formed in her lips. She was also feeling happy that he didn’t refuse her.

“Well, I’m in a dance practice right now. Let’s meet up tonight then. I’ll inform you the venue later.” He smiled.

“Oh okay… Practice well then.” She said.

“Okay… See you tonight.” Then he hung up. Actually, he didn’t want to hung up, but because s kept on calling him for practice, so he had to hung up.



 

 

After practicing with Kyuhyun, she was free for the whole day. She went back to the dorm.

It was fortunate that no one was in the dorm, she laid on the sofa and thought about Hoya again.

“How should I respond to him?” She murmured.

She even acted a few times about the scene that might happened tonight. She was very nervous about their meeting tonight.

She thought about several ways on how to respond to him.

Should I just be bold?

Should I give him hints?

“Arghh! This is killing me, seriously!”

She heaved out a deep sigh.

Then, suddenly her phone rang. She didn’t picked it up right away because she was praying that Hoya will be the one calling her. She closed her eyes and opened it again when she grabbed her phone.

HOYA.

“Yeobeoseyo?” She said, sounded so careful.

“Seohyun ah, let’s meet up tonight at 10pm at the park. I think no one will be around by that time.” Hoya said.

“Oh okay… So, see you later.” She smiled as she hung up. She can’t help but to be nervous about their meeting tonight.

 



 

 

The dance and singing practice ended at 9pm. Their manager drove them off to their dorm after all the practice finished.

Hoya quickly grabbed his towel and rushed to the bathroom to take a bath.

“What’s with that guy?” Woohyun said, witnessing the situation of Hoya rushing to the bathroom.

“He’s meeting Seohyun after this.” Dongwoo smiled as he tapped Woohyun’s back.

Woohyun’s smile disappeared. He was feeling jealous. Why are they meeting after what happened that day?

He quickly went into his room and dialed Seohyun’s phone number.

“Yeobeoseyo?” She picked up.

“Seohyun ah, are you busy tonight?” He asked.

“Oh uhm… Not really, but I’m meeting a friend later.” She answered, sounded so careful.

“Oh really? Who are you meeting?”

“Oh a friend of mine. You don’t know him, Woohyun ah.” She replied.

“Oh okay, bye.” He hung up. How can she lied to him? Why is she lying? How can Hoya not be someone he knows?

 



 

 

When he got out of the room, he saw Hoya already at the door getting ready to go out as he wore his shoes.

“Hoya ah, why are you in a rush? Are you going somewhere?” He asked.

“Oh, I’m meeting a friend. I’ll be late tonight. So, don’t wait for me.” He smiled.

Woohyun just stood there until he thought of something. He thought that maybe he could just tail him from behind.

 



 

 

Hoya was unaware that Woohyun was tailing him from behind. He was feeling nervous all the way long to the park.

When he arrived the park, he realized that Seohyun still hadn’t arrive yet. So, he decided to wait under the tree.

Woohyun was hiding behind a big tree.

After a few minutes, he saw a girl approaching Hoya. He tried to see carefully for who the girl is. Deep in his heart, he was praying that it won’t be Seohyun.

But when he got to see the girl’s face, he could feel his heart broken into pieces. It really was Seohyun!