Dance BTS Jungkook

Dance: BTS Jungkook x reader oneshot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dance: Jungkook x reader

He was hoping to capture your attention for months now, being the shy maknae that he was; he had no idea how to approach a girl like you. To him, you were probably the most awesome girl he had ever encountered, not counting his mother. You were unique, brave and although a bit headstrong, your determination melted his heart. You have been in and out of BigHit for four months now, training diligently in hopes of becoming a new idol. You were determinned not to be one of those dozens of other girls debuting together in a girls group. You could not be over shadowed by your peers. Your talents at singing, dancing and rapping always left everyone in awe, especially as you were only seventeen. Your English and Chinese was fluent, allowing you to sing and rap in both languages with confidence and your years of dancing made you flexible to many different types of dance. To Jungkook, you were flawless.

"And when the lights start flashing like a photo booth

And the stars exploding

We'll be fireproof " 

Troye Sivan's song was blaring loudly of the boombox as you moved to the beat. You have tried to put together your own dance routine to the song for a while now, not giving up even though your thin tank top was soaked with sweat. You were oblivious to the eyes of the Bangtan Boys staring at you through the glass of the training room.

"Wow! Y/n is daebak! Have you seen that flip?" J Hope grinned excitedly as his breathe fogged up the glass. All the other members nodded and murmured in agreement. However, Jungkook remained as silent as ever. 

"Kookie, why are you so quiet today? Not that I am complaining but ever since Y/n came into our practise room..." Jimin broke off suddenly, realizing something. His eyes widened and stared at Jungkook. 

"Y-you have a c-crush on Y/n? The golden trainee Y/n?" Jimin stuttered. Jungkook blushed hard and shooked his head jerkily, only to cause amusement to the other members as they sniggered. 

"JUNGKOOK AND Y/N SITTING ON A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Taehyung chanted grinning from ear to ear. 

"Hyung! Please! Stop it!" Jungkook was desperate and grabbed the excited 4D alien, dunking his head down to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter