VERY ODD

I’M KNOCKED OUT

 

20110225_bigshow_1.jpg

 

I don’t exactly remember what had happened but I think GD just slipped or something. I couldn’t believe that of all the places he could land on, it’s just the very area in front of me. I could hear the VIPs give in a huge shocked reaction. People were starting to push one another. My Chinggurl and I were squished too much that it made me feel so nauseous. Everybody wanted to take a look at the poor thing.

 

This is not so good, I told myself.

 

I think all the security guards immediately went to GD’s rescue so eventually, our area was a total riot! I knew GD passed out that moment, probably due to extreme exhaustion. These past few months, the media had been enjoying spreading unnecessary new s about him and if this situation couldn’t be helped, I am sure they are really going to have another scoop for their own benefit.

 

Because we were really in the front and we are being squished against the crowd control barricades, I have to struggle for my life and at the same time GD’s. I mean I would want to help his situation in every way I can. Just when I saw a couple of rough people taking out their cams and raising it higher in order to capture a little bit of the scene, I then pretended to unintentionally wave my hands aimlessly in the air to block them. I didn’t care even if some were beginning to curse at me. LoL. Chinggurl read my thought and helped me do the crazy gesture. The other girls beside us did the same thing. I think they were far older than us and they also thought of the same thing—blocking fancams as much as possible.

 

 These VIPs are very thoughtless, how could they even think of taking pictures of this helpless celebrity?

 

Good thing the guards were able to control the situation after a couple of minutes. They had already brought GD out and block those desperate prying VIPs.


 

 

“That was so unusual,” Chinggurl remarked.

I just nodded.

 

It took us half an hour to completely leave the concert area. There were thousands of us who watched so as expected to any major concerts, we are able to come out alive in a long period of time.

 

Chinggurl and I were about to take our tracks when I suddenly spotted TOP getting in his van. I immediately ran towards it. I assured that no one was looking at me sprinting to avoid attracting fans too. I mean, if this is the chance that I would be able to talk to TOP, at least I shouldn’t waste it by bringing flocks of fans with me. I was just dragging my Chinggurl behind me.

 

“Wait!” I yelled when a hand was about to close the van’s door. Someone’s head appeared. It was Daesung.

 

I looked behind me to check one more time if there were some people who followed us but gladly, there was only me and my Chinggurl.

 

Daesung looked expectantly at us. Then I saw TOP appear behind him. I can see Seungri there too.

“Uh.. umm.. Well..” I went blank.

 

Chinggurl nudged me. “Hey! What are you planning to say?”

 

I FREAKING DON’T KNOW!!! This is so insane.

 

Looks like the boys were in a hurry so Daesung was about to close the van door again. My stupidity struck again..

 

“Wait!” I blurted out in a hurry making Dae stop.

 

I saw a guy in the front seat murmuring something to Daesung.

 

I know these guys are so tired but I just can’t let this once in a lifetime chance to pass so I have to say something. Anything that will make them talk to me. Even if I won’t understand it for as long as they spoke to me, it will be alright.

 

“I was there when GD-oppa fell. He collapsed. Is he alright?” I stuttered as I said these words. My heart was pounding so fast that I feel like I am hyperventilating again.

 

I heard a guy explain it to them.

 

Dae looked so sorry and gave me a smile. I know what he meant, Sorry but it’s none of your own business. We have to go. Sort of like that, I guess.

 

Then suddenly TOP spoke for the first time.

 

“He’s okay.”

 

 GAAAAAH~ There goes my . I think I’m going to faint. HE SPOKE IN ENGLISH! OHMYFREAKING…

 

He then looked at me trying to figure out who has been bothering their departure. I held my breath when he faced us. I got speechless. Omo. Omo. Omo. He does exist! He really DOES!

 

His brows furrowed when he saw me. I don’t know but it looked as if I reminded him of something not good.

 

He then looked at his companions in the van. Mind you, I understand Hangeul so I know what he was saying to them.

 

“I saw her blocking the crazy cam-owners who were taking a picture of Jiyong’s situation awhile ago.”

 

“Really? It must have been a very tough try for her to risk herself from getting bruised. How thoughtful.” I heard one say, maybe the manager.  “But we can’t do anything about it except to extend our thanks.”

 

I felt sad. REALLY SAD and disappointed.

 

Dae extended his “Gahmsahamnida” to me in behalf of the crew and GD.

Okay, so this is what I get. That hurts. I always wanted to tell them how much I love them and everything I could think of. But I guess it was not a very good time to spazz in front of them. So I just weakly smiled and bowed at them.

 

THEN DAE SLOWLY CLOSED THE VAN DOOR.

 

*sigh

Chinggurl patted my back. “Cheer up! You don’t have any idea what you gained today. You got some of BB members to talk to you even in the most awkward situation. Well, that’s already an achievement Chinggurl!! You should be happy!”

 

Yeah, why the long face? I thought.

 

We finally turned our backs on the Van door and the engine . GOODBYE REMEMBRANCE and CHANCE.

 

We were already a few meters away from them when suddenly I heard a familiar voice calling us, “WAIT!”

 

 

I looked behind me and to my great surprise, TOP was approaching us! He got off the van and walked towards us!! OMG.OMG.OMG. Someone prepare a stretcher!

 

I could see him glance sideways and look ahead us, probably making sure that no other people might see us or him. He hurriedly asked for my phone.

 

I was dumbfounded. My phone? Ohmy, there’s no time to think slow. I grabbed my cellphone from my coat pocket and reluctantly gave it to him. I don’t understand what was he doing but I think he dialed something and pressed a couple of keys afterwards. He returned it to me and gave a slight bow gesture.

 

“Be safe on your way,” he uttered and hurriedly ran back to the van.

 



 

 

GONNA MAKE MORE UPDATES SOON. I'M SO LAME> T_T

i can't even think properly..

 

tumblr_lxqnbu8O9B1qfejjvo1_500.jpg