Chapter 14

I Don't Want To Lie Anymore
[Your POV]

After dinner Jaejoong's mom helped me wash the dishes when Jaejoong was upstaires in our bedroom.

"Thank you." Jaejoong's mom said.

"For what?"

"For marrying my son. I thouht that after what happened with Melissa, he will never have any relationship with a woman again, but i was wrong. And i was really mad when that Jung jessica told me that she was Jaejoong's girlfriend."

"But who's Melissa?"

"He hasn't told you about her yet? Sorry i can't tell you about her but don't worry, Jaejoong will tell you, just pe patient."

We finished washing the dishes and i showed her to the guestroom.

Who the heck is Melissa!? And why do i need to be patient to know her!?

I went inside our bedroom but Jaejoong was nowhere in sight, maybe he's in the bathroom. I layed on our bed and read a book then i heard the door of the bathroom open. Jaejoong was only wearing his boxers! I couldn't help but look into his perfect chocolate abs and broad shoulders, he was perfect!

"Like what your seeing?" he smirked.

"A...ani... I've seen better..." i lied. "Of course i do love what i'm seeing, who doesn't!?" i thought.

I looked away and of course, blushing and he layed to the other side of the bed and looked at his phone.

"Jaejoong, can i ask you something?"

"What?"

"Who's Melissa?"

He put his phone on the nightstand next to him and looked away, it's obvious that he's not happy that i asked him that.

"She nobody."

"How can she be a nobody when you didn't want to let her continue what she was about to say about her?"

"Just let it go."

"But-"

"Let it go!"

I was surprised by his action. He's totally hiding something but i'm not the kind of girl who want's to know personnal matters.

"I'm sorry, let's just go to sleep." he said and we fell asleep.

The next morning, i woke up and he was still sleeping. He looks so cute when he sleeps and smiled.

"I know i'm handsome." he smirked.

"Y..ou were awake!?"

"Yes."

"Aish! Pab-"

"SHHHH! my mom's coming!" he whispered.

I layed on his chest wrapping my arms around him when he did the same. I was so happy and felt secured in his arms.

"Sarah, she's gone now." he said tapping my shoulder.

"Mmmmmmh~ wait maybe she'll come back~" it feels so good being in his muscular arms that i didn't want to let go."

"Sarah, she's gone."

"What? Oh! Sorry~"

I stood up and headed to the kitchen. But first, he put his right arm around my waist as i put my left arm to his waist also.

"Goodmorning!" Jae's mom said.

"Goodmorning~" i responded. "Mrs. Kim, you didn't need to make breakfast, i should've do that."

"It's okay, i didn't want to wake you up. And don't call me mrs.Kim, call me umma."

"Neh~ umma"

"Mom what do you want to do today?" Jaejoong asked.

"I just want to walk around Seoul with you and Sarah."

"Sorry mom but i need to go to work today, i have an important meeting. It's fine if you take Sarah with you."

"Aigoo~ my son is always busy~ But i understand. Sarah, get ready."

"Aniyo~ i'll clean the dishes and you go and prepare umma, it's my turn now."

"Okay."

Jaejoong left to work and umma got prepared while i was cleaning the dishes. After that, i quickly took a shower and put on my clothes and went out with Jaejoong's mom. We were shopping at the mall, ate lunch, went to Namsan Tower, and went shopping again. It was already 8pm and it was time that we go back to the house. We arrived home and Jaejoong was already home and cooking dinner.I was amazed because it was my first time seeing Jaejoong cook in front of me.

"Hey mom! Did you have fun?"

"Yes! It was great, it's all thanks to my daughter in law" she hugged me and put all the things she bought in her room.

"Thanks for doing this Sarah."

"No problem, your mother is so nice, you're lucky to have a mother like her."

"I know." He smiled. That smiled keeps making my heart beat fast. I'm sorry Jaejoong, but i think i fell in love wih you...

Her mom returned and we ate dinner. After we finished eating Jaejoong cleaned the table and washed the dishes, i was suprised at his actions today, he's really nice. Then umma called me in her room.

"Sarah, come here, i bought you something~" She gave me a paperbag and i opened it. My eyes widened after what she gave me.

"Umma, i don't need this!"

"Ani~ i just want to have grand childrens and i'm not getting younger... And it's perfect for you!"

"But-"

"Wear it and tell me Jaejoong's reaction tomorrow about it, araseo?"

"Neh~"

After that talk with Jaejoong's mother i went in the bathroom to the lingerie she gave me.

http://mobile.victoriassecret.com/mt/www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1327024737071&c=Page&cid=1327029211932&pagename=vsdWrapper&un_jtt_v_lv5= (YOUR LINGERIE)

You heard the door of your room open and you knew that it was Jaejoong. You opened the door of the bathroom and Jaejoong was on his phone. He lifted his face to see you. He was eyeing you from head to toe.

"Jae~ does this suits me?" ================================================================================================================================ END OF CHAPTER!!!! ^^

Sorry but i'm going to update with my phone until i get my laptop back ^^'

And in changed the name of "the girl" (Melissa) because it was wierd by having two Jessicas in the story :P

Please Comment And Subscribe~! :3

~~LookItsTricia~~