Fated to die Part 1/3

Shall We Play? A BTS fanfiction

(Third person’s POV)

Today the sky is dark. Ominous clouds are blocking the sun to shed light to the people of Earth. Unlike any other days where the sun would shine at it’s brightest earning a smile from the people who receives it. This day was different; it holds a dark truth where seven lives would be changed forever.

 (POV)

 (After Class)

“I can’t believe that you did that for me” Jadenina spoke while we were walking home “Now I’m all guilty inside” she pouted

“psh! Whatever.. I didn’t do it for you anyway! I just wanted to try something new.. that’s all” I replied while speed walking avoiding the conversation.  

“You know what ” she paused and I turned around to face her. “You have a weird way of showing that you actually care” she said then gave me her usual goofy smile which reminds me of someone. I sighed and turned my heel to keep walking ahead of her. She must have noticed that my mood went down cause she grabbed my wrist and made me face here yet again. I gave her a blank stare.

“You miss him don’t you? I’m sorry that I always remind him to you even if I try not to” she gave me an apologetic smile and I hit her shoulder playfully. “Yah! Dafuq you talkin’ about? I’m so over him” I let out a fake laugh “he can go and date all his female business associates for all I care” I smiled bitterly. Its been 6 months since our break up already and I still get a little bit affected when Jadenina mentions him. Yes him. Her older brother Kim Taehyung. My first love that left a painful scar in my heart. I tried to forget about him and move on but the circumstances won’t let me. Jadenina my one true friend is an example. She’s an exact replica of him. The goofy smile, the weird habits, and 4D personality. Everything about her reminds me of him so it’s really not that easy to just forget him but I try to.

“You know what” Jadenina suddenly buts in shutting me out of my trance “Let’s just forget my alien brother and get some ice cream” she smiled “my treat cause you save my earlier” she added

“Yah! How many times do I have to tell you that I didn’t do it for you?” I shouted while she was dragging me to the nearest ice cream parlor.

“yeah yeah whatever..just admit that you care about me scattie?” she pouted. I scrunched up my nose in disgust

“Ha! You wish and what’s with the nickname? Ewww” I retorted.

We arrived in a popular ice cream parlor and I sat down on the table while waiting for Jadenina with our orders when I saw something by the road. It was shining- no scratch that.. more like glowing. Curiosity got the best of me so I went to the glowing thing by the road. I crouched and picked it up. It was a card. A glowing card with the word “Let’s Play” on the front. I flipped it and saw the back glowing then the glow slowly faded revealing the word “DENIAL” in bold letters. My eyebrows contorted in confusion. “Denial? Who’s in denial?” I muttered. I stood up only to see a guy wearing all black attire. Black jacket, black pants, black shoes, black hat, and black shades “where is he going? A funeral?” I asked mentally. I gave him a confused look earning a smirk from his face. “Ugh this creep” I rolled my eyes and went pass him bumping in his right shoulder in the process. I didn’t apologize! Why should I right? I was about to walk away but he said something that made me stop on my tracks.

“Ever heard of a saying that curiosity killed the cat ?” he asked. I turned around to face him and I still saw that stupid smirk plastered on his face.

“How did you know my name creep? You’re a stalker aren’t you?” I asked. Fear all over my voice. If he is, then I’m in huge danger.

“Aigoo, watch your mouth little one, false accusations is a huge thing. I can sue you for that” he said. Gosh this guy’s confidence is intimidating. It makes me feel so small.

“Whatever, you can do what you want just don’t bother me creep!” I stated bravely. He just scoffed and gave me a devilish grin which set chills up my spine.

“Oh! Feisty one.. this will be fun” he said while taking a step forward. By instinct I moved a step back.

“Now..now I didn’t come here for trouble.. I came here to give you a friendly warning before the fun starts.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, confused by his words.

“let me give you a riddle..

 Enter and you shall see,

 a world built for you and me,

but oh no its not for free,

you’ll have to pay the price

for you to be free.”

 

I was confused by his little riddle. What does he mean by enter? Or to pay the price to be free? Dafuq! Maybe this guy is on crack and is just fooling around with me.

“I want to stay and chat some more but I have other business to tend to. Oh, would you look at the time. Its almost 3 o’clock. I’ll be seeing you real soon . Sooner than you think” after he said that he evaporated into the air. Like WTF! He evaporated? Maybe I’m the one who’s on crack or something. I touched my forehead to regain my composure but I saw the card glowing again. This time it’s much much brighter almost blinding me. The card suddenly vanished from my hand and after that I felt a terrible burning sensation on my right wrist. I screamed in pain. Tears were forming from my eyes as the burning sensation faded. I looked at it and I saw one big Yellow butterfly surrounded by six small ones with different colors. Purple, Red Orange, Blue, Orange, Grey, and Pink “What does these butterflies mean?” I muttered under my breath. My head started to pound violently and I fell on my knees enduring the pain. why of all the days my illness has to chose today to attack? The pain subsided and I noticed that I was in the middle of the road. I heard somebody screaming my name but the pain in my head won’t let me distinguish on who it is. The next thing I knew I was hearing a loud screeching sound before everything went black.

LEE [06-12-16]

TIME OF DEATH: 3:00 PM

CAUSE OF DEATH: HIT BY A TRUCK

 

RAE CIA (POV)

Its our 3rd year anniversary today. Me and my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook. We had a lot of trials in our relationship but we got over it together hand-in-hand. He’s my everything to be honest and I don’t know what I would do if I lost him but his acting weird lately like answering my texts late and rejecting my calls. Sometimes I worry about him especially the way his been acting around me. His more cold than usual. Is he having a change of heart? Oh no.. Kookie would never leave me right? His just busy with his studies, finals are coming up. I shook the negativities off and texted him that I was at our meeting place. The restaurant where we first met. I smiled at the thought. He was so shy around me back then. I waited for his reply but nothing so I tried calling him but he keeps on rejecting it. I thought maybe he’s at the library so I’ll just wait for him. But the closing hours of the restaurant came and I walked out with teary eyes. He forgot, I can’t believe he forgot our anniversary. This is the first. I cried silent tears while walking in the street. The night was young. Too many drunk people walking past by me. Some are office workers rushing to get home for their family in time for dinner. Some lovers were dating and getting all mushy while walking. This urged a feeling I never felt for a long time. I wiped my now dried tears and tried calling him again. This time he answered but I couldn’t hear him over the loud music. Wait is he partying?

“Hello?” I heard someone answer but my tears already betrayed me before I could process on who answered my call. It was a girl.

“Hello?..He..hello?” the girl spoke again. I was too flabbergasted to answer “Oppa.. there is someone calling you but nobody is speaking from the other line” she said “oppa?” I mentally asked “Yah! Who told you to touch my phone? Aish” I heard his voice. I couldn’t be mistaken. It was his. For three years I’ve heard that voice calling me early in the morning and very late at night. Jeon Jungkook “sorry oppa.. you can punish me later if you want” the girl seductively purred and I heard it clear from the other line. Anger boiled inside of me but I kept my composure even though I wanted to burst.

“Hello?..Ci..Cia?” I heard him but I remained quiet “Cia look I can explain” he said but I heard a rustle from the other line “Yah what do you think your doing? I’m talking to my girlfriend” “girlfriend? You told me you don’t have one?” the girl stated angrily. With that I ended the call. I don’t wanna hear it. His explanations. His lies. Idon’t wanna believe in the reality that I was living right now. Its was too painful. I continued to walk like a corpse unable to shed tears. I became numbed. I can’t feel anything anymore except one. I continued walking until I  saw a familiar place. It was a hill by the edge of a cliff. Its where me and Jungkook will run off to when we have problems which we faced together. Now, I’m all alone. I thought I already ran out of tears but new ones flowed freely to my face. I approached the place where we would sit and goof around. I sat there and hugged my knees while rocking back and forth “Why? Why must he do this?” I asked myself as I sob violently. I heard a rustle but I ignored it. I don’t give a anymore.

“A beautiful lady such as yourself should not cry on a place like this at this hour” I heard a man say. I lifted my head to see a grinning guy holding a handkerchief giving it to me. I hesitantly grabbed it and muttered a low thank you. He smirked. Geez this guy gives me the creeps. Now that I mentioned it. There’s something about his grin. Its somewhat demonic. I quickly stood up and bowed to him thanking him for the handkerchief again. I was about to go when he suddenly appeared in front of me. Dafuq! I got surprised resulting for me to fall on my bum.

“ow” I said while rubbing my . He crouched down at my level and help up a glowing card.

“I think this belongs to you” he said as he handed me the glowing card. I hesitantly took it and told him it wasn’t but he insisted so I had no choice but to accept it. He stood up from his crouching position and showed me an evil grin. I literally had goose bumps seeing him smile like that.

“Before I leave Cia let me give you this riddle” he said

“Don’t let it control you,

For it may devour you”

 

How did he know my name? and what’s with the riddle? I was about to call him but he was nowhere to be found instead I saw a black mist of smoke evaporating. Okay, that was weird. I looked at the card that he gave me and it was glowing. I looked on its front and it read “Shall we play?”. I flipped it over and the back was glowing. It took a few moments for it loose its glow revealing the word “RAGE”. “ Rage?” I muttered. The card started to glow again so bright that it hurt my eyes after that I felt a burning feeling in my right wrist. The pain was unbearable. I rolled over to the grass holding my painful wrist as the pain fades. I looked at it and I saw a red orange butterfly surrounded by six more with different colors. But I wasn’t able to distinguish them because I lost my consciousness.

I woke up feeling light headed “what happened last night? Where am I?” I asked myself. I looked around and I was still in the hill by the cliff “ugh! I must have fallen asleep here” I rubbed my eyes and saw the butterflies on my wrist “what the? Since when did I get a tattoo?” I looked at my watch and it was 2:55 pm “wow I slept for a long time..I’m hungry… I better call kookie and tell him to eat with me” then reality hit me. I remembered everything. Jungkook, the pain, the guy, the butterfly tattoos, the card… wait the card? Where is it? I mentally asked. I stood up and dusted myself up but I saw a figure in front of me which made me freeze from where I stand.

“Jungkook” I uttered. Tears yet again flowed from my tired eyes “what are you doing here?” I asked with venom on my tone as anger starts to boil inside of me.

“To explain” he said. He’s eyes showing guilt and pain but I will no longer be a slave to that. He stepped three steps forward while I stepped 5 back holding my hand up to stop him from getting any closer.

“Don’t.. just don’t… please Jungkook” I hissed “Don’t come any closer” I backed away making Jungkook run towards me but it was too late. My hips touched the fence of the cliff resulting for me to loose my balance falling backwards to my doom and then there’s darkness.

RAE CIA JUNG [06-12-16]

TIME OF DEATH: 3:00 PM

CAUSE OF DEATH: FELL OFF A CLIFF