why would we, responsible adults, give and receive party bags?

Okay, So Maybe I Shouldn't Have Shouted (But This Is Your Fault)

bet u didnt think id update in two days
well guEsS whAT
ITS AN UPDATE B))

_____________________________

    Their first date ends with constipation and more groans, but Mina knows it’s a date she’ll never forget (not when after Momo kisses her goodbye, she stumbles away and leans against a wall after a few steps. “I’m okay, I’m all good,” Momo says. Mina doesn’t believe her. It’s a funny sight, and maybe she shouldn’t be so mean, but she can’t help but adore the way Momo is a huge dork). 

“i feel pregnant oml”
“like”
“my stomach is gonna burst i s2g”
“i think i have food poisoning”
“i knew something was suss about that sashimi >:c”
“why didnt u stop me!!”

“do you know how hard it is to stop you from eating”

“…….”
“thats fair i gUeSS”
“sorry i ruined our date by not pooping :c”
“ill try harder next time!!!”

“its fine”
“it is not necessary for you to poop on any of our future dates”

“wow not even a ‘omg momo r u okay!!!??”

“omg momo r u okay!!!??”

“I HATE YOU”

“wow guess who wont be getting anymore kisses on their filthy mouth”

“myoui minaminami have i ever told you how special you are to me did you know that you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life and let me tell you I've seen many beautiful people in my life but none as beautiful as you and thats probably why we’re soulmates did i say that i love bc wow hey hi hello there not trying to flatter you or anything but gotdam i love you <3”

“nice try but lmao no”

“PLEASE”

“lmao”

“WHY ARE YOU MUST DO THIS TO ME”
“PLEASE MINA”
“PLS”
“P”
“L”
“S”
“PRETTY PLEASE”

“the physical appearance of the please makes no difference”

“did you just quote despicable me oml”

“shut up”

“ur too cute im scream omg”

“JUST LET ME DIE”

    “Unlike the physical appearance of pleases, the physical appearance of coffees does make a difference, and the one you’re making right now looks hella,” Momo says, stifling a laugh.
Mina’s jaw clenches, “let it go,” she hisses.
“Oh no! Was I too….despicable??” Momo snorts.
“Hirai Momo, I will never kiss you ever again.”
“You say that a lot, but I think it’s cute how you get embarrassed,” Momo grins, “yeah, it really…Gru on me.”
“I’m not going with you to Dahyun’s party.”
“BUT MINA! THINK ABOUT THE PARTY BAGS,” Momo gasps.
“Momo, are you trying to scare away the business?? Because there goes an entire table, thanks a lot,” their manager glares at them from his office door.
“BUT MINA, THINK ABOUT THE PARTY BAGS,” Momo gasps, quieter this time.
Mina stares at her for a second, “no.”
Momo gasps.

    Mina approaches her later, when they finish their shifts.
“Okay,” she begins hesitantly, “I thought about the party bags.”
Momo grins, “aren’t party bags just amazing?”
“What exactly is the point of a party bag?”
And Momo just—just stops functioning. What’s the point of a party bag? What is the point of a party bag??
“Also, why would we, responsible adults, give and receive party bags?” Mina asks.
Momo isn’t sure where the joke ends and where reality begins.

    “Why would we, responsible adults, give and receive party bags?” Dahyun asks, when Mina and Momo arrive and Momo asks if there are party bags.
Momo nearly cries. Nearly, but then Dahyun breaks into a smile and hands the two of them party bags, and Momo can hear and feel fireworks (heck, she can taste them if she tries hard enough). Mina really wants to roll her eyes and say something sarcastic, but she stops herself, because she decides she likes the way Momo looks at everything in the bag with fascination.
“Don’t you want yours?” Dahyun holds out another party bag in front of her with a smile.
Looking at Momo (who is looking more and more like a small, excited puppy by the second), Mina decides, “sure, why the heck not?”

    “Mina? I didn’t know you knew Dahyun!” Mina hears from behind her as she pours herself a drink. Turning around, she sees Jungyeon grinning at her.
She shrugs, “I don’t, actually.”
Jungyeon stops grinning and looks confused, “then why…how..?”
Before Mina can answer, a heavy weight is slung across her shoulders and she’s alerted to the sudden presence of what seems to be a very drunk Hirai Momo.
“….Momo?”
“Mina!! I found you!! I thought you diED!!!”
Jungyeon looks more confused than before, “you’re here with…Momo?”
“Sorry, hold on a sec,” Mina says as she puts her cup down on the table and tries to hold Momo up, “how are you already drunk? We haven't even been here for an hour!”
The only answer she gets is “I like the alcohols.”
Mina rolls her eyes, “sorry Jungyeon, I think I’m going to have to do something about this idiot.”
She walks away to find Dahyun, dragging along with her a very faced Momo, and leaving Jungyeon with more questions than before.

    “Ah yes, she may or may not have had 12 shots. Of vodka. One after the other,” Dahyun says, somewhat guiltily.
“What?” Why?”
“Well because someone said that it would take 14 shots of vodka to kill you and of course Momo wanted to try it out,” Dahyun answers, although she’s glaring at some in the crowd around her.
“Hey! I didn’t make her do it!” the person argues back.
“OH COME ON JOY, WE ALL KNOW MOMO IS STUPID. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU GAVE HER A FUN FACT?” Dahyun spits.
There’s a murmur of agreement and Joy sinks back into the crowd, muttering under her breath.
“Uh so…what should I do?” Mina asks. Her arms are beginning to get sore, and Momo seems to be getting heavier.
Dahyun sighs, “let her rest, I guess. Her room’s down the hall to the right.”
Mina nods and, after in a deep breath, she begins the long haul to Momo’s room.

    She doesn’t know how she does it, but Mina manages to drag Momo into her room and place her on the bed with nothing more than sore arms.
Now she doesn’t know what to do.
Do I go? Do I stay?? What am I supposed to do??
“Are you just gonna—gonna…stand there?” Momo croaks, her eyes still closed.
“I—yes?” Mina is confused.
“Come—come here…you.”
Mina takes a few steps forward, and stands as close to the bed as she can.
Momo opens her eyes and rolls them when she sees that Mina is still standing, “come here.”
“I am here.”
“Come lie—uh—down?”
Mina gulps, is dry and suddenly the thought of being close to Momo seems far more intimidating than it was before.
Momo rolls over onto her back and pats the spot next to her. Mina still doesn’t move. Momo rolls her eyes again and, as drunk as she is, reaches up to grab Mina’s hand and pull her onto the bed.
The sudden closeness is jarring for Mina, but Momo doesn’t seem to care (maybe it’s because she’s totally wasted—it’s probably because she’s totally wasted).
“Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,” Momo grins.
“How does someone even get this drunk?” Mina shakes her head in amusement.
“I am—I am the Queen of Shots!” Momo says, grabbing Mina’s face and shaking it in excitement (it can’t really be classified as shaking, because Momo’s movements are so inhibited that she just ends up gently pushing Mina’s face from side to side).
“With capital letters!” she adds.
Mina laughs, allowing Momo to squeeze her face.
“Hey, you’re—you—you’re pretty!” Momo exclaims.
Even though she knows Momo is drunk and probably doesn’t know what she’s doing, Mina still blushes, “you might have said that, once or twice.”
“Am I pretty?” Momo asks.
Mina takes a moment to look at her. Momo looks like an absolute mess.
So Mina nods, “you’re the prettiest.”
Momo grins and leans in for a kiss, moving a little, so that Mina is under her. It’s slow, and Mina feels the world fall into slow motion.
Except, she realises that the kiss actually does get slower and slower, eventually grinding to a halt. Momo falls asleep with her lips still on Mina’s.
Are you ing kidding me?
She can’t move. Momo’s entire body weight is crushing her, and she might just lose the ability to breathe.
Great, this is how I die. Why is she so heavy? She looks like a stick, but holy ing balls, she weighs a tonne.
Maybe someone will find her in here.
Maybe.