The price of kimbap

Remedy

Changkyun laid in his bed, tears falling down the sides of his face, he muffles a sob, minding the sleeping roommates. It was a good thing they were all asleep when he entered the room.


We're over.

Never again will he feel those strong arms envelop his body. Never again will he feel those lips against his own. But what pains him the most is that he knows he'll never see Wonho smile at him like he's the most important person in the world.

 

He thought back to all the times Wonho stopped asking about him, the times he stopped asking for dates, the times he stopped being near him.


He hears shuffling from the lower bunk bed across his, he holds his breath not wanting anyone to know he was crying, he squeezes his eyes shut and waits. He hears gentle footsteps on the floor, then much to his horror he hears his bed creak, and he feels another person's body warmth against his. “Kyun..” he hears his hyung’s voice, it's husky and obvious that he just woke up. Changkyun’s body tenses as he feels an arm wrap around his waist, “kihyun-hyung, what're you doing here?” he asks the older, Kihyun places his other arm underneath the maknaes head and brings him closer to his chest, “you were crying” he replies. Changkyun couldn't hold it back anymore and let himself cry in Kihyun’s chest, Kihyun rubs his back trying to comfort the younger. He hates seeing Changkyun like this, it breaks his heart knowing all he can do is hold him close; he pulls him closer, holds him tighter to make the younger feel safer. Changkyun falls asleep with his face stained with tears, Kihyun brushes away some hair that fell on the younger and plants a soft kiss on his forehead.


The next morning,  everyone slept in, having no schedule for the day. Wonho woke up and immediately went to changkyun’s room to check on him. He found the youngest fast asleep in Kihyun’s arms. He wanted to yank Kihyun out of the bed and ask him what the hell he's doing cuddling with his boyfriend,  but then he remembered yesterday and he couldn't move. He couldn't leave the room because Changkyun is STILL his boyfriend, they haven't broken up yet, so why was he in bed with Ki-ing-hyun?


“Wonho?” changkyun calls out, sleepiness still in his voice. He looks to his side and finds Kihyun still fast asleep, Kihyun, not Wonho he thinks bitterly.  He sits up, and as soon as he does he locks eyes with Wonho. “you” he starts “ why are you? What are you?” then a sob escapes from him, he covers his mouth with his hand trying to control himself.

“changkyun” wonho calls out to him, hand reaching out for him, changkyun takes it immediately and slowly climbed down the bed.


They walk towards the veranda, hoping the little space can provide a bit of privacy. Wonho looks at Changkyun, i still love him, i do but… “Wonho-hyung, my hand” Changkyun says, his voice trembling a tiny bit while looking down. Their hands immediately separate, he looks past Wonho “look,  i knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I know but…” he didn't get to finish speaking as he feels Wonho wrap his arms around his waist pulling him in a hug,he's confused as to what was happening so he just lets his hands fall to his sides.


“I love you. I still love you so so much, Changkyunnie”

“but not the same as how you felt before” he interrupts “this hurts, Wonho-hyung, but holding onto us hurts even more. Especially when i see your gaze following someone else who isn't me”

He pulls away from the hug, and cups Wonho’s face, “i love you, i always will, i won't hold it against you if you fell out of love. Just, give me some time to…. You know?” he smiles bitterly. Wonho takes Changkyun’s left hand and plants soft kisses on his palm “I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry” he repeats while sobbing.


------


A few weeks pass by, the air between Wonho and Changkyun still awkward but bearable. Changkyun dives right into writing raps everyday, putting his feelings into songs, he'll never release them but it helps him heal. And Wonho, he and Hyungwon have been hanging out a lot, working on dance choreographies.


------


“soooo, about that date?” Kihyun says, him and Changkyun are currently in one of the small practice room, rehearsing a song for a special stage on a music show. Changkyun looks at him confused,  “remember?  When i gave you that kimbap?” Kihyun explains.

Changkyun lets out a giggle “you still remember that?” he replies

“of course! That kimbap was earned by promising hyunwoo-hyung that I'd do his chores for a whole week!” kihyun exclaims

 

 

 

 

!!!!!!!!!!

A/N: this is the last chapter! Fin!!! I rushed the end, i know... But i wasn't inspired to write anymore. This was filled with angst and all,  but at the beginning i wanted it to be a fluff... Guess i cant write fluff.... Ugh... Anyways, thank you to all those who read my work. Hope i can write some more in the distant future 😊