Chapter 2

Come back, please.

Eunhyuk's POV

'You heard all of it?' I asked. He nodded as he sob silently.  Donghae got up from bed and walk out to the living room. I followed behind him. Everyone was still sitting in their seats, not moving. They were shocked to see Donghae. 

'I don't need you guys to pity me at all. You're my great hyung and dongsaengs that I love alot and are all much more busy than me. But, i just want one thing to stay the same.' Donghae stopped and tears won't stop coming out from his eyes.

'Super Junior..... to.. to... never ever.....ever... break up.' He cough the words out.  Everyone started sobbing. Especially our maknae. The young boy that is strong, is as fragile as Donghae at same times. 

Donghae then was about to go into the room when Leeteuk hyung said,' I'm sorry Donghae. I'm sorry I'm a stupid leader that can't keep the group together. I'm sorry I didn't take good care of you. I'm sorry I can't take care of you next year. ' Leeteuk hyung said in between loud sobs. 

Donghae turned and smiled, eventhough tears were dropping from his face fast ,' Teukie hyung, it was never your fault. It was no ones fault. You're a great leader yourself, keep that in mind. Just know that I really love all of you alot.' He bowed and went into the room.  

After he left, silence filled the air. Teukie hyung ask us to have an early night, and everyone scurried into their own bedroom.  I sat on my bed, wondering, just what can I do to make them come back? To make Super Junior happy, most importantly make Donghae smile geniunly. I racked my brains for 10minutes, when I suddenly remember someone. 

I called that person up. 

'Yah! You better have a good reason to why you're calling me early in the morning!' his attitude still doesn't change. 

'Kim Heechul.' I said.

'Yah, don't lose your respect towards me, I'm older!' Heechul hyung stated.

'Okayokay. We have a problem. Well, I have a problem and I need your help. When are you coming back?' I asked. 

Heechul's POV 

'Okayokay. We have a problem. Well, I have a problem and I need your help. When are you coming back?' Eunhyuk asked me. 

*Problem? What problem? It should be serious. Eunhyuk don't usually call me.* 

'This weekend. I'll meet you at home and we'll talk more okay?' I answered him. 

'No.' 

*No ? What he mean by no?*

'We can't meet at home. I'll fetch you. Just don't tell anyone about this.' He finished his sentence. 

Eunhyuk's POV 

Things around the house has been more silent eversince that day. Everyone did their own things and when the night comes whereby everyone gather infront of the television, we can heard Donghae's loud screamin, crying and talking. Soon it'll die down and i'll go into the room and clean him up. 

Friday night...

'Hyung, i'm worried. I'm really scared.' Kyuhyun came to aproach me. 'Is Fishy Hyung going to be okay? I miss him so much.' He had tears in his eyes, which made me think if Donghae was really okay or not.  'It'll get better. I promise to do anything to make him better again. Trust me Kyuhyunnie.' I assured him. 

Heechul's POV 

We were release from the army on the weekend at night. Eunhyuk called me yesterday to meet at the river near our dorm, I've been waiting for 10 minutes and he still haven't arrive, and everyone knows better than to keep me waiting. Suddenly my phone rang. 

'Hyung.' It was Eunhyuk.

'Yah, where are you? Why is it so noisy? You better come and meet me right now Monkey!' I shouted over the phone. 

'Hyung. Can you please come to the bar we all usually go. Please.' I heard sobbing at the background.

'Okay sure. The one near our dorm rig...' I asked, but was cut off.

'No. The one went all 13 of us went together. Hurry.' The phone was cut off. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Short Update , but i'll update very soon again ^^

Merry Christmas , eventhough its late already!

Suscribe and do comment !