Secret Admirer

Love Me If You Dare

 

 

The group left the cafeteria after eating. Hyeonjin, Jihye and Minji decided to left first for the next period. L.Joe stretch a leg making Hyeonjin trip.

“Ow.” She mumbled and glared at L.Joe who pretended to be occupied by something. She frowned and continued walking towards their class.

~~~

 

[After school] Hyeonjin and Minji headed to their lockers to put their stuffs. Suddenly, a freshman boy came running towards them with a bouquet of flowers. “Someone wants to give these to you.” The boy said “For me?” The boy nodded and handed Hyeonjin the flowers. “Who are these from?” The boy shrugged. “Thanks, Taehun. You can go now.” The boy named Taehun bowed and walked off.

 “I wonder who gave you that.”  Minji mumbled. Hyeonjin shrugged as she smelled the flowers. “Look! There’s a card!” Minji squealed as she took the card that was attached to it. Minji read it aloud.

 Hope this flowers made you smile like the way you make me smile. Have a nice day, princess ^^ From: Your secret admirer

Hyeonjin flushed red at her secret admirer’s words. “Secret admirer, huh?” Minji teased. Hyeonjin shyly smiled. “Yah unni. Stop teasing me.” She pouted and smelled the rose.

“What secret admirer?” Ricky overheard them and snatched the card from Minji. The rest of Teen Top peered in and read the letter.

“Yah. Noona can’t have a boyfriend!” Ricky panicked.

“Calm your , man. Maybe its just Chunji hyung.” L.Joe said. “Eh Chunji hyung?” Niel questioned. “He’s not romantic to give flowers to a girl.” The rest nodded in agreement including Chunji.