Prank

Maknae chanwoo

Ikon's maknae chanwoo is the one who always prank on his hyung. His hyung always fall in his prank. One day his hyung want to prank on chanwoo as a revenge. They're don't want to prank him in korea because they know that maknae know about the location very well so they decide to prank him in japan instead when they have an ikoncert in there. When they arrived in japan they hurry jam into the van because their are so much at the airport. They are ride along the way go to hotel. Chanwoo is not well today he is sick but he doesn't let his know. When the van stop in front of the store. 
"Chanwoo ah get off the van and buy me some chococone and Pringles." Hanbin said with serious face and voice that made chanwoo scared to refuse the older ask. 
"Yes hyung." Chanwoo said as he open the van door and get off. He's go inside the store and pick what the older want but he didn't notice about the van outside the store that haven't waiting him to buy. When he already payment at the cashier place and get out from the store he  didn't see the van that he take off a little bit ago. He's tried to call his hyung and staff by his phone but no one pick up his phone call and no one reply his chat. He try to walk to the hotel but he ended up lost because he doesn't know the name of the hotel that they will stay. He's so scared right now because he's not with his hyung since morning until sunrise now. The busy street that he walk along and people around him look so scary that him really scared. He is never go to somewhere alone. He's feel pity on himself that no one love him anymore even his hyung. The night cold suddenly he feel he headaches so much and had a fever. His head is hurt so much that make him doesn't see the busy street clears. He cross the road by not seeing that it really a busy road. Finally the van hit him and that van is the van that he and his hyung rode. His hyung also in that van because they want to find where chanwoo was. Now they hit chanwoo. They hit theirs beloved maknae because of that revenge. Chanwoo was send to hospital because he faint. When they arrived at the hospital they hurry goes to chanwoo room. The doctor just came out of the room.
"Is he okay now?" Jinhwan ask doctor.
"He is okay. The car that hit him is not that bad but because he is not feeling well before by the way he is sick before the car hit him. That make he is weak now please let him rest." Doctor said and leave them behind. They are dumb now because of them that make chanwoo like this. They want to sorry chanwoo when he get up. Now the OT6 were in the room with maknae sleep on the bed. 
"Mianhae maknae ah that we do that to you. Please wake up and hit me now." Jinhwan said with his sad face because he make maknae hurt and it hurt his feeling too.
After the OT6 talk for a while finally maknae wake up now. Because of the pain that the car hit him make him hurt his body so much. 
"Ahhhhh it hurt." Chanwoo said when he try to get up. His voice made his hyung see him and help him to get up but after that chanwoo doesn't say one word to them. The hyung really worried because their maknae never quiet like that.
"Maknae ah are you okay?" Bobby ask the maknae his sad voice. Maknae know that his hyung want to revenge on him that make them leave him alone that make him really scared. And still there is no answer from the maknae that make the hyung know that because of them make maknae mad now. 
"Hyung really sorry chanwoo ah. We don't want to hurt you like you. Please forgive us maknae." Yunhyeong begging chanwoo but still no answer from maknae.
"Chanwoo please answer. I know you hate us now but answer please." Hanbin hold chanwoo's hand. He want chanwoo to talk with him like before. Chanwoo become this quiet make his hyung feeling hurt.
"Chanwoo please answer us. You're a talkative one but if you quiet like this who will talk to me chanwoo ah. You already know that I'm awkward with them." Junhoe said with his sassy voice and face. Maknae chanwoo know that his hyung feel will hurt if he keep like that but he know that he himself are hurt than his hyung. Because of his kind heart finally he answer his hyung answer.
"I'm okay." He said as he look at the floor blankly. His feeling really hurt by the way that his hyung did to him. He feel that his hyung hate him because of the prank that he always did to them. 
"Ahhh finally you answer us now." Hanbin said because his maknae didn't mad. He is really happy but he is never think that chanwoo ask him that question. 
"Hyung why you leave me that time?" Chanwoo ask them without a smile only with sad face and voice. Chanwoo doesn't want to ask but he want to know that his hyung really hate him or not that they did that to him. The question made them speechless. They don't know how to answer.
"Just tell me that you all hate me. Just tell me that you all want me to leave the group. And just tell me that you all want me to die. Just tell me what you want but don't like that I'm scared." Chanwoo said with his tears fall down on his cheeks. He crying hard after saying those words. His tears made his hyung couldn't stop their tears and never knew that maknae think like that. Because of their prank that made maknae scared like that.
"Maknae ah we don't mean it. We just want to prank on you but we never want to hurt you like this. We want to prank you on funny way not that way. We never hate you. We never want you to leave. And we never want you to die. Please believe me chanwoo ah. I promise you that I stop do like that forever and please stop thinking like that. We begging you." Yunhyeong said with his tears that keep coming down. Yunhyeong is really hurt that he make his twin brothers hurt and scared like that. 
"There is no heart if I hate you. There is no ikon if you leave the group. And there is no me if you die." Bobby said and hug his maknae. He want maknae feel warm by a hug. " I'm really sorry maknae. Please forgive and talkative like before. If you quiet like this who will be talk and play video game with me my natural enemy?." Bobby call his maknae with that nickname make chanwoo smile. 
"My twin smile now." Yunhyeong said with his sunshine smile. They are happy now that their maknae is back like before. 
"My twin towers is back now. Yay" junhoe said happily. Junhoe is the one that doesn't show much love and care but this time he show his love and his care a lot to chanwoo. He also know that he himself never give his love to chanwoo. 
"Hyung I'm sorry but I love you all." Chanwoo said with a big smile. Because of his kindness He is always forgive his hyung easily. 
"Hyung also sorry to you too because of what we did but we always love you maknae. You are our chocoball. You are our happiness. We love you too and so much." Donghyuk finish his words and made a group hug. They made a group hug by hug chanwoo on the bed. 
"I always love you. I never hate you because I know that if I hate you your fans will kill me for sure. Your fans are much many than us now even my fans are also fallen to you. I'm crying now because you steal my fans." Bobby said made them burst into laugh. The end