Chapter 12

Vampire's Love

Chapter 12

►Vampires' School♂♀

"Yeah! And the King will punish that person" Jiro said.

"But why do i have his blood?" Gui gui asked.

"Urm..." Jiro pretended.

"Oh , tell me! We are best friends" Gui gui said and pouted.

"Ok, because your parents wants the best for you" Jiro said.

"Jiro , have you fallen in love with someone?" Gui gui asked.

"No. I think love is complicated and i'm scared to love or loved by someone" Jiro said and sighed. He got up and went to a room to get a bottle of blood.

-Next day

"Aaron , where's Gui gui?" Uncle and Auntie asked worriedly.

"She has to gone" Aaron said coldly and went off, leaving a confused Uncle and Auntie.

_In school

"Aaron!" Reen shouted. Aaron was shocked to find Reen in his school.

"Aren't you studying Brown Macchiato School?" Aaron asked and Reen shook her head.

"There is so boring without you" Reen said and smiled.

-Vampires' School

"Why does Vampire need to study?!" Gui gui shouted while she walked into her school.

"Ying Jie , be mature. Stop being childish" Calvin said and sighed. During lesson , it's so different than in earth and the teacher is so much strict.

"Wu Ying Jie!" the teacher shouted and threw a pen on Ying Jie's head.

"Later , you will not receive the bottle of blood" the teacher said.

"What?!" Ying Jie exclaimed.

_Recess Time

Everyone was drinking the bottle except Ying Jie. She groaned in hunger.

"Here!" Ying Jie saw a bottle infront of her face and looked up. It appears to be George.

"You will be hungry" Gui gui said and pushed the bottle away but George put it on the table.

"I will have another choice and moreover i can get blood easily since i'm a famous person" George said and left. Gui gui immediately took the bottle and drank it.