Trouble

Awake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2: Trouble

 

 

Namjoon was on his usual spot in his studio, facing the desktop with a newly composed song blared through the speakers; the usual routine he did when suddenly someone knocked on his door. He turned his seat to face the door before  yelling out a 'Come in'and a charismatic-looking male entered his studio. The newcomer gave Namjoon his famous gummy smile.

 

"Hey Yongguk-hyung! What's up?" Namjoon's face lit up as he saw who the newcomer is. Yongguk greeted the younger with their usual shoulder bump before resting his on the couch. Namjoon joined the older.

 

"Nothing much, just getting bored of works so I decided to drop by. Busy?"

 

"Nah, I'm good. Just finished a new song." Namjoon shrugged.

 

"Ooooh, as expected from Rap Monster. I bet it's good. Mind to show your masterpiece to this hyung?" Yongguk teased. Namjoon just chuckled to hide his embarrassment.

 

"Sure man. Wait a sec. Lemme find the file." Namjoon then went to his computer and searched for the file he had saved yesterday. He clicked on the'Trouble' file and few moments later the studio was filled with this y dark heavy music. Yongguk bobbed his head along with the flow of the music, totally enjoying the piece. Once the music ends, Yongguk let out an appreciative whistle.

 

"Man, this is totally though. My type~" Yongguk wiggled his eyebrows to emphasize his point. Namjoon chortled as he saw the impossible face.

 

"Dude, get that erted face outta my sight. That's disturbing!" Yongguk just laughed off the insults.

 

"Anyway, I've got no vocals for this yet. It's hard to find a suitable voice for this. I'd like it if the vocal got this sweet yet y voice, y'know... like an innocent angel but a y bunny on bed kinda feel."

 

"I think you're watching too much gay ." Yongguk deadpan, in which he received a slap on the arm from the younger.

 

"Dude! What the heck?! I'm serious now man." Namjoon whined. Yongguk mercilessly laughed at the other's misery.

 

"Okay, okay. I'll  stop now. You said you need a singer? I know this one guy, he's still new but he's really good. I guess his voice will totally suits your song." Yongguk supplied. That actually rose the interest in Namjoon.

 

"Who?"

 

Yongguk smirked.

 

"You're that desperate aren't you?" Yongguk teased and Namjoon whined. The older chuckled in amusement.

 

"The guy's name is Jin." Yongguk finally supplied.

 

There was something stirred in Namjoon. It has been so long since he heard that name. He felt nostalgic and he couldn' even deny that he really missed his lover.

 

"You want me to set you guys up? For the work I mean." Yongguk's question snapped Namjoon out of his reverie. Namjoon nodded, agreeing.

 

"Sure..."

 

"Right, I'll give you the details later. I need to go now or else Himchan's going to go ape on me for mis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter