Seventh

We Are Neighbours

Seokjin was busy typing and trying hard to finish all his works when his phone ding signalling a text message has arrive, opening it, he frown, ‘987898, my door password,’ the text read. It was from Namjoon, he shrug it off thinking that maybe Namjoon is busy or too tired to open the door for him. Later that night, he arrive far early than before, it was around 8 p.m. and he quickly punch in the code that he receive from Namjoon before. All the lights are off and the only dimly lit part of the house is the main room which is Namjoon’s as he let the door slightly open. Careful as to not many noise, he get to the door and peak his head inside. What met his eyes are a warm sight of the three of them, on top of Namjoon’s bed with Taehyung sleeping next to Namjoon and his own son, Jungkook is curled up in foetus position on top of Namjoon’s upper body. They look like they are in a deep sleep so he tip toes to the bed, stopping by the side of it. A wide smile spread across his face when he see Taehyung was sleeping while biting the tail of his lion stuffed toy. He cares the boy’s cheek softly making him sigh in content in his sleep. He then turn his attention to his son who is on top of Namjoon with the boy’s bangs sticking to his forehead, his small hand clutching tightly on Namjoon’s shirt. Bending down, he left a soft peck on the boy’s lips and his vision landed on Namjoon’s face and the guy was actually looking at him. He smiles at Namjoon and was about to ask his help to wake Jungkook but stunned on his feet when the guy leaning his face closer to him and he was blank after that, he cannot think of anything at the moment. With his palm covering his lips, he look at Namjoon who is sleeping with a smile on his face, ‘OMG did Namjoon just kiss me? Is he asleep now? What was that? Why did he kiss me if he want to go back to sleep?’ as much as he want to shook Namjoon’s body, he restrain from doing it since even if Namjoon was up, what would he say? Still touching his lips and he was sure he was blushing real bad now, he leave the room quickly making his way to the living room and plops his body down on top of the couch with his knees bending to his chest. He wanted to scream out of giddiness and even jumps around as he was feeling over the clouds now but he does not want to make a scene in the middle of the night with two kids sleeping soundly and a guy who just kiss him before going back to sleep again. Closing his eyes, he tries to get some sleep and rest a bit before bringing Jungkook home.

 

Namjoon woke up feeling something warm, a bit bumpy on the edge of it pushing his face. He crack one eye open just to see Taehyung’s feet was pushing on his face, he scrunch up his nose before reposition the leg of the boy. This is the reason he rarely sleep with his son, Taehyung, as cute as you tucked him at night he will end up with his head changing place with his other body parts and today it just happen to be leg much to Namjoon’s liking. Looking down on his chest where a dark hair boy was sleeping, he smile looking at how the boy was sleeping with his lips pouting, half of Jungkook’s body now was on the mattress leaving only his head on Namjoon’s chest. He was never a morning person, more to the grumpy side but less violent when he woke up, the boy literally an angel like his father. Speaking of the father, he blushed but soon replaced by a wide grins on his face, revealing two deep dimples on each side of his face, remembering the dream he was having last night, he giggles softly, ‘Hell no Namjoon, you did not giggles just because of a dream. No! You are not a giggly type,’ still his head was replaying the dream on which he kiss the soft lips of Seokjin and the guy did not push him which makes him smiles more. Eyes wider than he used to open them while waking up, he curse in his head. Jungkook still with him in his house meaning that Seokjin did not come last night to bring the boy home. Slowly, he put Jungkook’s head on one of the pillow that Taehyung has abandon and make his way out of the room. Squinting his eyes on the couch, he caught a certain mop of chestnut brown hair peaking from the couch, taking a slow and quite steps, he smiles fondly at the body curling up on it. Bringing his hand up, he touch Seokjin’s forehead and brushed the hair out of the guy pretty face making Seokjin aware of his presence and woke up by the soft touch. Namjoon stare at the pretty guy and a small smile graces his lips but then he stumbles backward by Seokjin’s sudden movement. The guy was sitting up all way too sudden, with blush covering his face, his hair which shiny and soft was sticking on every direction and his plump lips was pouting slightly, ‘I don’t mind waking up to this every day,’ Namjoon thought.

 

“What time is it Namjoon?” he ask and Namjoon show him the clock which makes the guy turn to panic.

 

“Oh my God, I won’t be able to make it to work on time!!! It was almost the third bus time to arrive,” Seokjin was blubbering with his hand flailing everywhere and a panic shows on his face.

 

“Hey, calm down. Why don’t you just go to your house and take a shower. Get ready for work and bring Jungkook a new set of clothing. I don’t feel like cooking breakfast today so I could drop you off and make a stop somewhere after that to grab breakfast,” Namjoon said and Seokjin who can only think of making it to work on time quickly agree and quickly leaving to his house to get ready.

 

While in the car ride, Seokjin keeps on peaking at Namjoon’s side profile. How his head was small despite his body proportion, he is lean and lanky which accentuate his every part of his body, his big but sharp at the edge eyes and how his dimples showing every now and then when he close his lips tightly concentrating on the road but he definitely likes it when it went deeper whenever the guy smiles. His hair was a grey colour with a hint of golden strike when the lights fall upon it. He keeps on studying Namjoon’s feature here and there and when he peak again for the nth time, Namjoon smiles.

 

“If you keep on looking at me like that, my dimples will be deeper than it was since your stare dig a new hole on it,” Namjoon calls on him.

 

“N-no… I didn’t stare at you, I just want to say thanks for giving me a ride to work,” he said and Namjoon just hum in response. Truthfully, Seokjin was waiting for the guy to say something about the event last night.

 

They arrive at Seokjin’s destination. He open the door slowly, ducking his face when few of his co-workers was looking at him whispering with each other and he was sure that they was talking and wondering about the guy who send him to work. Giving a polite bow and thanks to Namjoon, he makes his way to the office while trying hard to ignore all the stares he receive from everyone, he was about to sit on his place when he unknowingly look up and met to find that his other friends are giving him a knowing look. He blush for the whole day today because of that. Somewhere around the noon, his phone rings out of the sudden.

 

“Hello?” he answer it with his heart beating widely after looking at the caller id.

 

“Jin, is it possible if you get off work early today? Somewhere around after 6 p.m.? I was about to bring the boys to have a dinner outside since Tae ask for his favourite steak, I’ll come to fetch you up, if you can’t, it’s okay,” he smiles at this and glance at his watch before looking at the few files he need to organize, thinking that it was possible for him to finish it by the time Namjoon come to pick him up or maybe leaving a little for tomorrow, he agree and his hand already opening the first file by the time Namjoon hang up.

 


 

Hello everyone...

Thanks for staying with me...

I know my writing skills are not thay much compare to others

but I'm really glad that as long as you guys understand and keep up with my story

I will be able to write more chapter of it...

 

Thanks for reading and hello new subscribers :

@jmh0313721

@Liaraljc

@Boomz29

@emibelle

@infinitesujubtr2

@eunqee

@igolden

@LadyAlisa

@blueberry12345

@MAD_TAD

@BTSARMY2001

@Lyssi1616

@kim_95

@hopelesslover4268

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!! LOVE YOU GUYS...