The Exchange

The Perfect Gift

N decided it would be best if they exchanged presents on Christmas Eve that way they could spend Christmas with their family. Everyone agreed and so there they were sitting in their living room. They put all their presents on the table.

"Okay so I put everyone's name back into the hat and whoever I pick out gives their present to the person they got okay." Everyone nodded in understandment. First person to be picked was Ken. Ken walked about and grabbed his present and handed it to Ravi. Ravi thanked Ken and opened it to find two pillows.

"Ken hyung what is the other pillow for." Ravi knew one of them was for the neck but the other? Ken laughed and pointed to the label.

"So I need to sit on it?" Ken nodded and so Ravi sat on the pillow and found it surprisingly comfortable.

"I'm going to take this everywhere I go now." Everyone laughed seeing Ravi so happy with the pillow. Next up was Hongbin. Hongbin handed his present to Hyuk. Hyuk opened it and was so excited when he saw what it was. He immediately took it out of the plastic.

"Looks like our hyukkie is happy.'

"You better watch out hyungs." Hyuk loaded his nerf gun with darts and tested it on Ravi.

"Ow what did I do."

"Nothing you are least likely to hurt me." Ravi shook his head and they laughed. Third to be pulled out was Ravi. He handed his present to Ken. Ken opened it and the moment he did he ran to his room.

"Whats up with him." Hongbin asked looking at the door. One minute later Ken comes out wearing the chopper onesie Ravi bought him.

"Now he is never going to want to change." Hyuk said looking at how happy Ken was. Ken hugged Ravi.

"Thank you Ravi." He then started playing with his antlers. Ravi stood there not knowing what to say.

"Okay next is Hyukkie." N said wanting to break the silence. Hyuk handed the present to Hongbin.

"Oh why is it heavy." Hongbin opened it and saw that it was a new keyboard.

"How did you know I needed a new one?"

"Hyung I was there when you broke your old one." Everyone laughed Hongbin completely forget Hyuk was there, he was too mad at losing the game to notice.

"There is also the little present." Hyuk pointed to the tiny wrapped present that was stuck to the box. Hongbin carefully unwrapped it to see that it was an sd card for his camera.

"Wow thank you Hyuk."

"Your welcome Hongbin hyung."

"That leaves N hyung and Leo hyung." Ken said pointing to his two hyungs.

"N hyung should go first." Hyuk said curious after remembering how N looked at the mall. N nodded and handed Leo the present. Leo opened it to first reveal the gift card. Leo smiled he could buy as many coffees that he wanted to.

"Yah Jung Taekwoon you better not waste it in one week."

"I can't promise you that when it comes to coffee." All the members laughed knowing very well that Leo was most likely going to waste it all. Next Leo saw a blue sweater.

"Since you're always complaining how cold you are." Leo nodded and decided to put it on. It was a perfect fit and it was really warm. N was happy seeing how Leo liked the present.

"But N hyung why were you limping that day we went to the mall." Hyuk asked.

"That's a long story Hyukkie."

"I want to know what happened too."

"Yeah hyung why were you limping did you get hurt?" All of the members seemed so interested as to what happened to N.

"Yah fine i'll tell you after this is over." N sighed looked like his secret was going to be revealed. Leo then handed his present to N. N opened it to reveal the black sweater he saw Leo looking at. He put it on seeing how soft and comfortable it was.

"There is also something else in the box." Leo pointed to something red in the box. N picked it up and saw it was a scarf. N loved scarfs because it kept his neck warm when he didn't want to wear turtlenecks. N wrapped the scarf around his neck feeling very comfortable.

"Okay hyung storytime."

"Yeah hyung you promised.

"Alright when I left to go shopping I saw Leo and so then I hid. It was at that time you got a phone call which gave me the opportunity to run. While I was running I hit the door which is why I was limping."

"So the voice I heard really was you."

"Yeah sorry Leo." N laughed seeing Leo shake his head.

"I thought I was going crazy the whole day. Does that mean you were hiding under the clothes too?"

"That was also me yes." Leo looked at N completely surprised that he was basically spied on.

"Are you two done now?" Hyuk asked looking at his hyungs. Leo and N both looked away they forget the other members were still there. The rest of the members laughed at how embarrassed their hyungs looked.

"Yah you kids stop laughing." N gave all of them a neck chop. He was about to hit Hyuk when Hyuk pulled out his gun.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you hyung."

"Everyone run away from the maknae he has gone crazy." Hyuk laughed seeing his hyungs running away from him. He was going to have a lot of fun with his nerf gun.