Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since Jennie was born she has always been cared for by her maids and caretaker for as long as she remember, Jennie only see her parents through video chats and receive gifts. Once a month her parents comes home for events and she would see them but they never stayed long enough. As Jennie turn 10 year old and grew out of wanting her parents as much as she wanted them  when she was much smaller.There was an event going on when her parents came home and they went to the event together. Jennie walked off while reporters were taking pictures of them and once they were alone in the bathroom her mother yelled at Jennie as she just stood there with tears in her eyes but she refuse to let it fall. Jennie mother left and she just stood there when another around her age walked in and handed her a tissue, Jennie stare at her when the girl reach her hand to her and pull her into a hug. 

"It's ok to cry, it's just us."

Jennie tears fell from her eyes.

"My name Joy, what's your name?"

Joy moved back and wipe her tears and she saw Joy bright smile.

"Jen.. Jennie."

"Hi Jennie. Let's be friends from now on ok?"

Jennie nodded as she doesn't have any friends at school and she doesn't get along with them as well, both girls walk out of the bath together. They sat together and talk about things they like for a while when it was time to go, Jennie called their driver over.

"Write her name and her address. Can I come over sometimes and play?"

Joy nodded her head repeating and they both smile.

"Omma can you give my friend our address, I want her to come over and play."

Since that day the two became friend and decided to go to the same school so they could keep each otherr company at school. Joy and Jennie were always alone during lunch and do their own thing, when both girls were in 8th grade they met a few boys outside of their school.

"Hey." Jennie smile walking towards them. "This is Joy and I'm Jennie."

"I'm V, these are my friends Jungkook, Jin, Jimin and Suga and Rap Monster."

"Isn't it a little late for you girls to get out?"

"Don't worry about us." Jennie said with a smile.

"I like you."

Jennie smile and took his hand sitting beside him, Joy stay standing when her phone ring. 

"Wanna go?"

"Nah, I'm gonna stay. I'll call you later."

Joy nodded her head and went down the street to the cafe and waited for her ride, just as she got home she got a texts from one of the boy from earlier and they chatted. It's been a few months since they all met and talked, time to time Jennie would say over night with V. Joy has been seeing Jungkook after the two got to know one another better. Many student were curious how Joy and Jennie became friends knowing their personality is different but no one bother to ask. Half way through high school Joy came home one day after hanging out with Jennie she saw a boy sitting with his back to her and saw her parents sitting in front of the boy.

"Oh honey your home."

"Yes omma." Joy answer as she slowly walk towards them. "Omma who's this?"

"Joy come." Her father waving for Joy to come. "Joy this is Jungkook, he's the same age as you."

Joy was shock to see her boyfriend at their house and look at him, she sat down between her parents. 

"What's are you doing here?"

"You know each other?"Joy nodded her head.

"That's good than."

"What's going on?"

"Joy ah, please don't be shock. We're all surprise as well."

"Omma what are you talking about?" Turn to face her father. "Appa what going on wt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter