06

2 Years Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This will be the last part of the flashback! Enjoy!!

NO ONE POV

After being together for 7 months, Everything seems perfect for Jimin now. Though at times he feel sad that Yoongi don't  mention much info about his family and Yeseul. He's curious why Yoongi doesn't like to talk about them at times. Jimin already told his mum that he is now dating a guy named Min Yoongi few months ago. But , he's scared of revealing that he's from a rich family to Yoongi as he found out Yoongi have bad impression on people from rich families. However Jimin think it's fine as of now as he feels like the happiest person on earth with Yoongi. Today, he asked Yeseul out to eat chicken together for Dinner, since Taehyung went back to Daegu to visit his family and it's been long since he last saw Yeseul since they have been busy with their school workload. 

RESTAURANT

After buying their meals, they settle at one corner in the restaurant. "Let's eat! Im so hungry." Jimin said happily while clapping his hands. "Yeah, Let's eat." Yeseul smiled softly to him. While they are eating, Yeseul look like she is deep in her thoughts. She was thinking whether should reveal her feelings to Jimin. 

The thing about Yeseul is that she have feelings for Yoongi ever since they were kids. She thought that as time goes, she will realise that it's only an affection because Yoongi is good in everything. But sadly no, as time pass when they were growing up, she realised this isn't simply just an eye candy. She had real feelings towards her step brother, but she never confessed to Yoongi before as she knew Yoongi will definitely turn her down. So, she decided to stay by his side and wait for the right time for her to confess to him when she's older. But she never thought that one day Yoongi will tell her that he's in a relationship with a boy named Park Jimin. She pretended to be happy for her brother while feeling dead inside. She decided to visit Yoongi's college one day to find Yoongi to walk home together, and jimin approached her and introduced himself as Park Jimin, Yoongi's boyfriend. He is taller than her by a few cm and she admit that Jimin is really attractive and Cute at first sight. 

She never thought that Jimin will be so kind to her even she's only Yoongi's step sister and doesn't deserve Jimin Kindness. She feel guilty whenever she saw Jimin smiling happily everytime when he talked about Yoongi to her. Initially, she thought that the both of them wouldn't last long in this relationship. But, as time passes, she realised that the both of them are truly in love in each other and probably won't be separated forever. Jimin and Yoongi are like lost puzzle piece being pieced together in one full frame. So, she decided to tell Jimin the truth by telling him that she will be Jimin's love rival in his relationship with Yoongi, and she want to fight fairly with Jimin for Yoongi's love. 
"Jimin oppa... I have something to tell.." "Yeseul, give me a minute. Yoongi just texted me." Yoongi sent him 'Meet me outside your dorm later. I miss You ' "Okay Yoongi! I missed you too! " Jimin replied. Then he remembered Yeseul wanted to tell him something. "Sorry Yeseul, So what do you want to tell me?"

YOONGI AT THE SAME TIME
After his lesson ended, he went out of the college and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter