Jealousy

In the same place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The clock strikes 1030pm.

Maple Tree House is still crowded with the customers.

The Seoul Science High School archery team students and teachers are all still enjoying their dinner. Some of them are seeing talking to each other, some of them are playing the board games prepared by the restaurant and some of them are still eating the desserts.

Cheng Xiao is talking to her fellow friends in the team while Tzuyu besides her is just listening to them when sometimes she would respond to their talks.

Meanwhile,Kyulkyung is just sitting with them not knowing what are the girls talking about. Her eyes were fixed looking at her crush,Hyunkyung.

He is sitting between two girls and having fun talking to them. Sometimes, the girls will laugh following by Hyunkyung after that.

'Probably they are talking about something funny'.

"I heard from Dahyun unnie, that you have a crush on Hyunkyung oppa. Is that true, unnie?." Tzuyu noticed Kyulkyung was looking at Hyunkyung for several minutes and tried to ask her.

Kyulkyung startled at her sudden question.

"Ohh umm yes. Can't you see? He looks charming and his sweet smile melting me.

His eyes are so adorable everytime he laughed.Who wouldn't fall for that?

Look, he is so gentle with the girls."Kyulkyung pointing at Hyunkyung who is helping one of the girls wiping the spilled juice in front of her and

told her to stand up to make sure that it won't wet her shirt.

'Gentle my '. Tzuyu frowned.

"No wonder they said he is the romeo in the team".Kyulkyung smiling widely.

"Unnie, this might sound cruel to you but please, can you stop having a crush on him?". Tzuyu said

"What are you talking about? That is exactly what Dahyun have told me before. Why must both of you tell me this?.

Is it a crime to have a crush on him? What is wrong with that?" Kyulkyung asked. Annoyed with Tzuyu's request.

"No, it's not a crime unnie. Yes, I agree that he looks charming, gentle to girls and his sweet smile will melt every girls in the world.

But that are all of his ways to get girls he wants. Once he got her, he will just act like he is a good boyfriend for few days before he dump her.

He gave girls hope before he dump them with a broken heart. The longest he can be in the relationship is only two weeks". Tzuyu explained in details.

Kyulkyung is fuming when she heard Tzuyu's reasons.

"I don't know where did you find all about his wrongdoings. Whatever it is, I won't stop having crush on him and I will try everything I can to approach him and maybe to be his girlfriend." Kyulkyung said firmly.

Tzuyu sighed. She is totally upset with Kyulkyung's decision to approach Hyunkyung.

"It's up to you unnie. I've done my part reminding you about him. I didn't do it for my own good, but only to protect you from that jerk.

I don't want to see you heart broken later and be sad. Dahyun unnie and I do not want you to be his next toys and victim." Tzuyu said.

Kyulkyung ignored Tzuyu and keep looking at Hyunkyung. With her surprise, he is looking at her and smile before continuing talking with the girls beside him.

She was stunned but still able to smile back at him.

'Oh my God, he is smiling at me'. Kyulkyung was speechless.

Tzuyu at the same time was annoyed seeing Hyunkyung smiling to her and change her gaze to Cheng Xiao beside her.

"Unnie, I think we should going back to the dorm now. It's already 11pm. I don't want to climb up the behind gate later." Tzuyu told Cheng Xiao.

"Ahh sorry. Didn't notice the time as I was so into the talking just now. Alright, we should go now." Cheng Xiao telling her friends to go.

They then informing the team committee and teachers to leave the restaurant and thanking them for the dinner.

They bid goodbye to everyone and leaving the restaurant.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Papa, mama, obaasan! I miss you. Please don't go. Please stay with me".

Dahyun woke up when she heard Sana talks in her sleep. She is sobbing and crying. Her pillow is wet with her tears.

Sana grab her arm and hold it tightly. Dahyun was startled by her action but still able to remain still.

'She must be missing her family so much.'

Dahyun was about to wipe her tears when suddenly she opens her eyes and talk to her.

"My family came into my dreams. I am so happy that I could meet them and hug them. Eventhough it's just in my dream." She sobbed and looking at Dahyun.

Dahyun froze. She is not sure if Sana is fully awake and talking to her. It's heart breaking for her to see Sana is sobbing and how she misses her family so much.

'How I wish you could feel the same if you miss me'.

She caressed Sana's head and glanced at her wall clock. It's 3 o'clock in the morning.

She move closer to Sana who is still sobbing and holding her while patting her back softly in hope to calm her.

'Don't worry, I will always there for you and cheering you up. I'll never let your smile fade away.'

Dahyun said until she fall asleep again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sana opens her eyes when she feels someone her face softly and tuck her hand under her blanket. She is still half awake and even though her vision is still blurry, she is sure that it's Dahyun who did that to her.

Dahyun suddenly stop doing it and she looks at Sana who is now awake looking straight into her eyes.

"You're awake."Dahyun smiled and standing beside her bed.

Sana still feel sleepy but she tried to wake up and saw that Dahyun is standing beside her, with a neat outfit.Looks like she is going out.

"Are you going out?". She asked,scanning Dahyun from head to toe.

"Yeah. We're going to the church later. It won't take long. You can sleep if you want." Dahyun said while brushing her hair.

Thinking that it's not polite to continue sleeping while Dahyun and her family going to church, Sana decided to follow along.

"No. I'm fully awake now. If you don't mind, can I come along going to the church today?". Sana already climbing down the bed and standing in front of Dahyun.

"You want to come with us? Sure. Why not." She smiled and handed her bath towel.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's Sunday.

Tzuyu and Kyulkyung are spending their morning to jog around the park next to their dormitory.

There are a lot of people that morning.

The park is one of various jogging spot in the area.

A lot of activities can be done in the park. Some are cycling, having a group aerobic dances, jogging and some of them are just sitting on the bench,

enjoying the morning view.

After about 15 minutes of jogging, Tzuyu and Kyulkyung are resting and take their seat on the bench provided in the park.

"Unnie, do you still want to approach Hyunkyung oppa?" Tzuyu asked.

"Hmm do you still want to talk about this again?" Kyulkyung sighed.

"Well, I do not want to be a busy body, but yeah. I'm just asking.". Tzuyu said.

"Okay, my answer is yes." Kyulkyung said avoiding to look at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu didn't know how to react to Kyulkyung's answer. She knew that Kyulkyung will never stop trying to approach Hyunkyung.

"Alright, unnie. As you said before, I didn't have the rights to interfere your personal thingy, but please be careful.

I don't want you  to have a broken heart later. If you do, I'll never forgive the person who did that to you." Tzuyu explained.

Kyulkyung was touched when Tzuyu said that until she saw a guy from a far walking to their bench.

Her eyes getting bigger when the guy walks closer to them.

"Good morning girls". He greets.

Tzuyu was shocked when she saw the guy is now standing in front of them.

It's Hyunkyung.

'What the-. What is he doing here?' Tzuyu mentally talk to herself.

'Did he know that we are talking about him and now he is standing in front of me?' Kyulkyung feels like her heart dropping out.

"Err, good morning Hyunkyung oppa." Tzuyu managed to control herself and put a smile on her face.

"Good morning." Kyulkyung greets him back and smile.

"Tzuyu ya, is this your friend? I think I've seen her before. Hmm where is it?'' Hyunkyung pretend like he is thinking hard to remember.

"Dinner! You saw me during the dinner gathering with the school archery team. Yesterday." Kyulkyung blurted out.

"Ahh yes. Yesterday. At Maple Tree House. Hi, I'm Hyunkyung. Nice to meet you." Hyunkyung introduced himself and smiled.

Expecting to shake hands with Kyulkyung.

'There you go. The first step to approach his target.' Tzuyu was annoyed.

"I'm Kyulkyung. Nice meeting you too, Hyunkyung." Kyulkyung happily shaking her hands with his.

"What are you two doing here?'' Hyunkyung asked, attempting to be friendly to the girls.

"We are cooking now. Can't you... ahh!!!". Tzuyu was not able to finish talking when Kyulkyung stepping on her right foot.

"That's hurt, unnie!"

"We're jogging here. We just had our break now."Kyulkyung replied.

"Oh me too. I was cycling with my friend and I saw you and that's why I'm here." Hyunkyung smiled.

"Yaa Hyunkyung, let's go!.'' Hyunkyung's friend calling for him.

"I should go now. Till we meet again. Don't hesist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter